Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

sheild1.png

can someone please sent me in the right direction for a red bull ring setup please?
There aren't many sets shared because the default set works well overall.

Lower and soften the front of the car just to get a bit more downforce and mechanical grip at the front. Put MGUH to motor and as little as engine brake you can and the car will do 1.03 on Ultrasofts.

Is this just showing your model with it or is it a planned update along with some T-wings.
Just showing it , nothing this xtreme will be added to the Hybrid unless its official and on all cars , at that point will be 2018 , but the T wing is here to stay :)

Lower and soften the front of the car just to get a bit more downforce and mechanical grip at the front. Put MGUH to motor and as little as engine brake you can and the car will do 1.03 on Ultrasofts.

so how much lower and softer do you have and you made no aero changes?

I bought this mod, but I haven't internal and external sound. I tried some ways found in this forum, but I continue to have no sound. Any ideas?
What version of Assetto Corsa do you have?
Can you confirm you have installed the mod correctly and have the guids.txt file and .bank files inside the assettocorsa/content/cars/car_name/sfx folder

Care to explain that? How I know when to use the battery and when the motor? Thanks.

OK, I'm probably opening a can of worms now (although that's not my intention), I'd like to read your thoughts about the upcoming SF70H that won the Ferrari poll. Not posts about it not being the car you voted for, but solely in comparison to the RSS FH 2017.

I have to say that after the first few weeks I haven't driven the RSS 1 much anymore, it's great, but just other cars were higher on my list. I'm looking forward to comparing the two cars, but I don't think I'll drive the SF70H more than the RSS car after the first few days.

(btw: I do like the RSS 2 a bit more than the RSS 1, the RSS 2 is a bit more rewarding for me, the RSS 1 is just incredible fast though. In the long run I think I'll drive the RSS 2 more often)

Care to explain that? How I know when to use the battery and when the motor? Thanks.
The real reason is not something very straightforward to explain but AC made that very easy.

You should just use Motor all the time really. There is a bug somewhere that makes the Battery mode not work as intended and because of that is always a very ineffective choice. If they fix the bug maybe I'll explain the good and the bad of each mode.

For a hotlap at RBR, both modes will give same laptime. For any other track or for a race, Motor only.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back