Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

IMG_6330.PNG
What is the source?
http://racing.pirelli.com/global/en...11.497894428.1496756221-1781869838.1496756221

• Deleted member 130869

Quick question for the general users. I'm trying to gather all real life F1 liveries for this car so I can pass it on to a friend, and these are the cars I have found so far (having come very late to this party):

2016:
Manor, McLaren, Renault, Sauber

2017:
Ferrari, Force India, Haas, McLaren, Mercedes, Renault, Sauber, generic Toro Rosso, Williams

Are these all of the ones currently available or have I missed something? Thanks.

Edit: Ok, looking for only 2016 and 2017 cars. Also, the loose Williams available is very poor but I guess I found this 2017 pack http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-season-skins-by-agustín-vivo.14903/

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question for the general users. I'm trying to gather all real life F1 liveries for this car so I can pass it on to a friend, and these are the cars I have found so far (having come very late to this party):

2016:

2017:
Ferrari, Force India, Haas, McLaren, Mercedes, Renault, Sauber, Toro Rosso, Williams

Are these all of the ones currently available or have I missed something? Thanks.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-hybrid-2017-vettel-redbull-rb9.134199/

Hi, Might be a silly question but just got this and its really good, But when i'm using ers button its working fine but the green bar on the left hand side on the display never goes down am i doing anything wrong as i'm guessing this is how much ers i have?

Thanks

The two on the right side, blue and yellow.

On is the battery charge the other the allowed energy per lap. Can't remember which is which, but the energy per lap resets to 100% every time you cross the finish line and the battery indicator goes up while braking.

2016:
2017:
Ferrari, Force India, Haas, McLaren, Mercedes, Renault, Sauber, generic Toro Rosso, Williams
Edit: Ok, looking for only 2016 and 2017 cars. Also, the loose Williams available is very poor but I guess I found this 2017 pack http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-season-skins-by-agustín-vivo.14903/

Not sure why would you bothering DL one by one:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-season-skins-by-agustín-vivo.14903/

Bought the Hybrid and surely buy that!

Thanks for working on Open Wheeler.

Any Plans for a FormulaE Car?

I wouldn't bother with that until they got at least 400hp and can do speeds in excess of 260kmh. I had the 'pleasure' of seeing the Berlin ePrix live last weekend and checked the Eurosport footage afterwards - it's a joke. TV makes it look somewhat cool and fast but in RL you wouldn't believe it. If you been to one I guess you know what I'm talking about. The X5 diesel one of the stewarts used was about 10x more exciting to watch go around the track than these machines. I mean respect for the work of putting this together but the crawling pace, the winy sound and switching the car in the middle of the race, I never seen anything as boring in my life. The onboard footage which to us is most relevant is equally as unexciting. I love the open wheeler F1 project but wouldn't want any developer waste their precious time on this eSport. Just my two cents.

Oh and they even did an e-Race as in sim-race live during the event, which crashed once in the middle of the race and looked like Grand Prix 2 circa 1994 only that was epic for its time.

Personally I love FE.

Not because its electric, nor do I care for the dull, forgettable circuits. But I find the racing to be very appealing, with a really high calibre of drivers in closely performing cars. And I don't mind that they are slow, because it allows them to follow (very) closely.

For me the worst thing is the huge gaps in the calendar; I often forget that its still happening, since its easy to lose interest in the months between races.

Once they get that sorted, allow for a little more technical freedom, I think there will be a lot of interest from manufacturers (Porsche, Mercedes, Ferrari have all expressed interest). That and get rid of the fanboost, and I could see it really taking off (I hope so anyway).

You make a good point as in the comparability of chassis/engine performance and the driver caliber! I'm watching Le Mans and some of the drivers were in Berlin racing FE last week so yeah.

Thing is just that the V10 F1 era has made such a lasting impression on me, standing 20ft away from the starting grid in 2000, V10s at 19.000rpms I thought I was gonna lose my hearing. Not going down the nostalgia road here I know F1 nowadays has quieted down as well but seeing the FE race live, it was just very sobering :). If they tweak it right they have a chance no doubt.

I think its just a case of managing expectations. You're never going to get that raw sensory overload you'd get in F1 years ago, but if offers something different yet still appealing. I'd never want it to replace F1 or any other motorsport, but its great as its own separate entity.

And as for getting it in AC, sure I'd love it. There was a mod going round but I didn't think much of it, it wasn't the most polished piece of content.

I didn't think much of Formula E when it was announced, but after the first race I was in love with the series. The drivers changed from the beginning and the field is now filled with guys that already gained respect in a wide range of categories. Cars look incredibly fun to drive too (especially in qualifying).

Most of the criticising comes down to: "it isn't F1".

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 508 39.0%