Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

The real reason is not something very straightforward to explain but AC made that very easy.

You should just use Motor all the time really. There is a bug somewhere that makes the Battery mode not work as intended and because of that is always a very ineffective choice. If they fix the bug maybe I'll explain the good and the bad of each mode.

For a hotlap at RBR, both modes will give same laptime. For any other track or for a race, Motor only.

Ok, I will use the motor then. Hope Kunos will fix the bug though, so it would work as intended.

Thank you for the explanation.

It could be AC Pro, so the AC component could be covered, if it actually is AC (but it looks like it is). IIRC the RSS 1 was ripped already.

I have no idea though how the situation is with using a payware mod.

my god guys you should be proud first building a car before any real car is revealed that almost looks exactly like the merc 2017 and now a real f1 driver takes it to track congrats wow wow wow.
I am dutch so for me its extra special drove the same laps yesterday go max
Really something special to see man ,
You never get opportunities rarely to create something that a real F1 driver will use ,
specially in a tech video :geek:

I do think this is great too, but it's also a bit sad that RSS isn't mentioned anywhere.
Yeah, it's in the comments now, but many won't read them and especially not if they watch it as an embedded video somewhere.

Of course it is. :)
But I guess most ppl. that don't own the car (or AC for the matter) don't know they could drive it themselves. The video gives the impression it's some proprietary system.

Of course it is. :)
But I guess most ppl. that don't own the car (or AC for the matter) don't know they could drive it themselves. The video gives the impression it's some proprietary system.
But on the other hand:
After the poll of Kunos one thing seems clear:
F1 2017 cars are the most stupid, ugliest and worst cars ever :confused: According to the loudest part of the community:O_o:

I'm glad to have a own and different opinion :thumbsup:

I love how the guy whose opinion is the most common in the community, according to the poll, somehow spins it like he's the free thinker and we're all drones. :roflmao:

I guess the good news is that with this car we now have (or will have) a 2-make grid for 2017 F1. :D
do not know 100% if its true ,
but someone was saying the SF15T , You cant race with other cars with online , just that 1 car , but like I say , not sure if this is accurate or not , but if it is , this next car will be just the same .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.