Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Well, actually I was just sitting in the Hybrid testing out the DRS zones from an upload here a month ago or so. Nice. Makes me wanna drive the car even more and not only on stock tracks :thumbsup:

There seems to have been quite a few internal questions sent in last few months regarding textures ,
Specially creating a MATT Finish texture specifically /

If you add this texture provided from the "chrome_smoked" livery ,
To any skin you require to have a matt look finish in the paint job ,
This will do the trick / If you require more matt , slightly adjust the brightness / or contrast .
Regards :)
View attachment 189737
Awesome finally works made the ao file solid black and got a good matte look. Thanks!

Reactions: CC
Show us something man , Dont be a tease :D
Well they are not my skins, but the amazing skins from Agustin Vivo's skin pack and like you said I just made the ao file black and put it in the skin folder and this was the result.
before:
acShowroom_2017-05-16_11-45-56.jpg
After:
acShowroom_2017-05-16_11-46-02.jpg

Well they are not my skins, but the amazing skins from Agustin Vivo's skin pack and like you said I just made the ao file black and put it in the skin folder and this was the result.
before:View attachment 191271 After:
View attachment 191272
Yeah as I thought ,
Its not pure matt ,
Its like 15% shine still there in the base minimum ,
Wants adjusting more man , My settings I mentioned was correct I still imagine ,
By adjusting the exposure levels
skysports-red-bull-testing-nose_3898924.jpg

Yea im still gonna mess around with it to get the best result but its a start.
To be honest ,
The two screens you posted ,
The previous one looked a lot more closer to me than the full matt version ,
I didnt go crazy with this cars reflections and brightness ,
Its quite low , compared to what I normally use on cars ,
Just looked a little better after looking at the launch cars I saw ,

But these things just need tweeking slightly ,
Textures are not always the best way to go with this , The SDK would be best suited to make changes ,
But again specific cars with specific paints are mainly this route ,
So just have a play with it ,
I got some nicer results with just the color I provided , Thats why its there ;)

To be honest ,
The two screens you posted ,
The previous one looked a lot more closer to me than the full matt version ,
I didnt go crazy with this cars reflections and brightness ,
Its quite low , compared to what I normally use on cars ,
Just looked a little better after looking at the launch cars I saw ,

But these things just need tweeking slightly ,
Textures are not always the best way to go with this , The SDK would be best suited to make changes ,
But again specific cars with specific paints are mainly this route ,
So just have a play with it ,
I got some nicer results with just the color I provided , Thats why its there ;)
From the screens I posted it does look closer but for me its mainly onboard I see a lot of reflections infront of the cockpit which annoys me so making it matte looks more real. Your right its not too overly reflective but the default one the reflections are still too strong for the red bull. Here is what I mean:
acs_2017-05-16_12-35-13.jpg
acs_2017-05-16_12-36-00.jpg

From the screens I posted it does look closer but for me its mainly onboard I see a lot of reflections infront of the cockpit which annoys me so making it matte looks more real. Your right its not too overly reflective but the default one the reflections are still too strong for the red bull. Here is what I mean:View attachment 191277 View attachment 191278
And what is the result with just the pink texture I created ?
Can you update the post with a 3rd screen please with the same view ,
We need to route out these issues :)

OH MY GOD, im in love with that Mod :D Finally i dont have to use rF2 to drive 2017 cars :D
its so great! Im really in love with this car! Just a question, is the rear a bit loose? I have a lot of oversteer (To be fair, its with the standart setup, i just compared it to the front, which has a massive amount of grip) ^^

This mod never gets old, before every F1 race I have to take it for spin.

Will you guys look at tyre wear for future update?

At moment the real life Pirelli is little stupid, can last 30-40 laps.

Pirelli even predicting ultrasoft can do whole Monaco race which is absurd if you ask me. Truli train in effect this weekend.

I think it wouldn't be bad idea to reduce the tyre wear a bit in Formula Hybrid.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-pirelli-ultrasoft-whole-race-monaco-910541/

Some say it's understeery, some say it's oversteery :D That's what setup options are for, default one won't suit everybody :)
Thats true^^
if im honest, i never really put effort into Setup work at AC, but this Mod gives me a reason to do it^^
Drove some more Laps, and its so much fun! Cant get enough of it :D

One question, is there any guide for the template? I have some problems to figure out which part is what.

Thats true^^
if im honest, i never really put effort into Setup work at AC, but this Mod gives me a reason to do it^^
Drove some more Laps, and its so much fun! Cant get enough of it :D

One question, is there any guide for the template? I have some problems to figure out which part is what.
Show me man what you struggling with ill tell you whats what ,
or just paint the part in pink and look in the showroom ,

In the main AC Folder there is a showroom shortcut ,
It starts without AC running or steam ,

Add this to your desktop as a shortcut , pin it to your task bar ,
Save your file in CS6 or whatever your using and simply launch the showroom ,
its fast and painless ,

Will show you exactly what parts are what :thumbsup:
9cac4be7ce886f171a46e6aadd3fd5ba.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes