Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

This looks like a vsync issue, that graph clearly shows that your frame times are dropping to half refresh rate. Why, I don't know, especially for VR (VR has forced vsync IIRC). Try double checking the fps cap, vsync settings and/or resetting the AC settings in nVidia control panel.

This looks like a vsync issue, that graph clearly shows that your frame times are dropping to half refresh rate. Why, I don't know, especially for VR (VR has forced vsync IIRC). Try double checking the fps cap, vsync settings and/or resetting the AC settings in nVidia control panel.

it only happens with a grid of modded cars, therefor i think it must be a problem with the mods or the game client, kunos f1 cars don't suffer this, ive even tried it on the lowest settings in game and still the same

i have no fps cap on and VR does indeed have forced vsync all the time, my nvidia control panel is at default

EDIT: it appears to happen in monitor mode too, not just vr, something about a grid of modded cars are more cpu intensive it seems like
AEMAozI.png

Last edited:
Geez! This thing is a pleasure to drive!
It flows through the corners very gently, the FFB is light and detailed, the sound is spot-on.

It's a very similar feeling of driving the LMP1 Porsche 919, it's lovely!

Hi!

Im just wondering wich version is the nearest to the real F1 car, the stock or S1 version, and how much steering degree does the car have?

It's an awsome mod by the way, had a blast spent 5 hours try to attack Sochi GP yesterday. :D

I think the only differences between stock / S1 are the fin and different sound. I just drive the stock version because I don't like the look of the fin and think it has the better sound.

Just wanted to drop a quick THANK YOU for making this. Drives superbly, you might just have gotten down the only truly authentic F1 driving experience I've come across. No idea how you tested it but no matter what I throw at this it always behaves the way you'd expect especially in that third dimension shortly after you surpass the grip stage. Absolutely epic. Oh and the model is just beautiful, I didn't edit this screenshot and it just looks absolutely awesome!

Keep on it!

after a lot of looking into it it does appear to be lods that cause the problems in vr with this mod, the kunos f1 cars have 4 levels of lod and have a lot less triangles in them, the acf1 mania 2017 mod also has 4 levels and less triangles too and that runs at a constant 90 fps with a 20 car grid

Last edited:
There seems to have been quite a few internal questions sent in last few months regarding textures ,
Specially creating a MATT Finish texture specifically /

If you add this texture provided from the "chrome_smoked" livery ,
To any skin you require to have a matt look finish in the paint job ,
This will do the trick / If you require more matt , slightly adjust the brightness / or contrast .
Regards :)
upload_2017-5-7_18-17-53.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back