Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prifelli Racing

It seems out engine is rather lacklustre this year, lets hope we can have some luck with results and get some development into it. Very happy with our tyres from Goodyear. It certainly is going to be a tough season from our perspective.

Buys:
+7 QBHP

Sponsor:
T3

@Dovi design @ME9Swe

Nice to see the team placing well in the test. However I now realise how much work goes on in here. I've reached out for more info and as soon as I get the hang of this, I'll announce everything.
@Jimlaad43 I've contacted him, thanks. We'll see if we can put something together. :)

upgrades

Skill race +15
Skill quali +10
Race variation +25
Sponsor: D3

Total expenses: $850

Yep, we've had this discussion before, from all testing it would seem that variation works in one way and one way only. That's why you can't buy reductions any more :p
And as well, it gives the chance at extra speed, there is no reason why a rookie on 250var won't outpace a veteran on 275var. Guarantees nothing, but might give a small advantage.

Marketplace will close 10am Sunday AEDT @Milos. Try to get the car to me on Saturday my time and we'll be gucci :thumbsup:

It'll be Youtube. If I get a new computer at the end of summer, maybe next season will see a few more livestreams and better overlays etc.

Its exactly because that was still there that I asked the question again, but eventually did remember the discussion from previous a season and the GP4 just using a positive multiplier, all cleared up now, so bring on the first race! :D

Bit more up to date budgets
round 1 buys.png

If anyone has a green box and didn't agree to contracts, let me know, otherwise you're free to buy up.
Also, side note, some people haven't used their full budget. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back