Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the second best 2KF1 car I've ever seen (after the F3 car with John Cena tyres :whistling:)
preview-jpg.120635

Yes, I did use this for an Official RD League

Last edited:
It's the second best 2KF1 car I've ever seen (after the F3 car with John Cena tyres :whistling:)
preview-jpg.120635

Yes, I did use this for an Official RD League
It looked so, so much better with black rims and Michelins
View attachment 226592
The current FFG is the best I've ever done, but yeah, the F3 is the best the team has had, I even made that point to my sister last night showing her the cars.. Well at least mine and Tobi's versions :p

Also, apologies to @Chris Guardian and @Matthew Allington about missing the updated budget for you guys.

But again, for FRT (@Matthew Allington) and CRE (@Carlitox), time is running out to sort the second driver. You're fine to sign drivers later in the season, but if you can get a deal agreed on before 10am on Sunday AEDT, you'll have to drive yourselves. If you just sign yourselves up with a minimal contract, you can make buys for the first round.

round 1 buys.png

That's been updated, have a check if anything is out of place!

Also, apologies to @Chris Guardian and @Matthew Allington about missing the updated budget for you guys.

But again, for FRT (@Matthew Allington) and CRE (@Carlitox), time is running out to sort the second driver. You're fine to sign drivers later in the season, but if you can get a deal agreed on before 10am on Sunday AEDT, you'll have to drive yourselves. If you just sign yourselves up with a minimal contract, you can make buys for the first round.

View attachment 226688
That's been updated, have a check if anything is out of place!
Hey mate, you have my team buy in the wrong column. I bought QBHP not RBHP :thumbsup:

How many more liveries are there to be released? Will we get a livery reveal video for all teams in a video or a post or something Aidan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%