Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get into the swing of things again. Anyways, this will be my helmet for this season.
jRrtU9t.png

49x2byT.png

PQAE2Ct.png

I was worrying that this was a little bit too quiet, then entered and noticed the website randomly stopped notifying me of new posts.

But yeah, there's still a place at CRE, testing is still underway, this time at Magny-Cours!
gpx_0556.jpg

Send your PM's, or well, post here and I'll get in touch as soon as I can. It's finals season so I'm not 100% attentive (hence why I didn't notice the notifications going awry).

I was worrying that this was a little bit too quiet, then entered and noticed the website randomly stopped notifying me of new posts.

But yeah, there's still a place at CRE, testing is still underway, this time at Magny-Cours!
View attachment 224595
Send your PM's, or well, post here and I'll get in touch as soon as I can. It's finals season so I'm not 100% attentive (hence why I didn't notice the notifications going awry).
Good luck with your exams! Do you want @The Damson Destroyer's helmet?

Calendar Voting now live!
We'll be continuing with the previous version of the voting system, in which 6 tracks across two votes will be selected. Each team will have 6 votes allocated to it, the votes can be used in any way they want (e.g. multiple votes on one track, or spread across numerous tracks). Team managers are to send the votes to me. While there is no rule to enforce that votes be used among managers and drivers, we suggest 2 votes each for full teams to make everyone happy. Drivers sending their votes directly to me will be ignored unless the managers send the votes at some stage.
Voting begins now, the current stage will vote in 3 tracks and ends at 6pm AEDT on Tuesday. An announcement will be made by Wednesday after which the next vote will go ahead after that for a further 3 tracks.
A reminder: Melbourne, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Montreal, Hockenheim and Interlagos are already on the calendar. In addition, France and Japan are guaranteed a spot on the calendar, but the track is not locked in. In previous seasons, Dijon and Suzuka are usually used for these rounds, however, if a French or Japanese track is voted in by the series it will be included in the place of those tracks. The moderator also reserves the right to select a track in place of those.
Any questions just ask, for instance if I've forgotten something :p
Happy voting!

Calendar Voting now live!
We'll be continuing with the previous version of the voting system, in which 6 tracks across two votes will be selected. Each team will have 6 votes allocated to it, the votes can be used in any way they want (e.g. multiple votes on one track, or spread across numerous tracks). Team managers are to send the votes to me. While there is no rule to enforce that votes be used among managers and drivers, we suggest 2 votes each for full teams to make everyone happy. Drivers sending their votes directly to me will be ignored unless the managers send the votes at some stage.
Voting begins now, the current stage will vote in 3 tracks and ends at 6pm AEDT on Tuesday. An announcement will be made by Wednesday after which the next vote will go ahead after that for a further 3 tracks.
A reminder: Melbourne, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Montreal, Hockenheim and Interlagos are already on the calendar. In addition, France and Japan are guaranteed a spot on the calendar, but the track is not locked in. In previous seasons, Dijon and Suzuka are usually used for these rounds, however, if a French or Japanese track is voted in by the series it will be included in the place of those tracks. The moderator also reserves the right to select a track in place of those.
Any questions just ask, for instance if I've forgotten something :p
Happy voting!
i already know that my choice isn't going to be a popular one, but it's worth trying xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes