Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you basically ask teams to vote for tracks that promote boring races? Not sure if that's gonna happen
It not must be the ring at all, but What will you do if you will qualify at all track at idk 1-2 place but your race stast are bad :D It will be good to look how they will go down on the grid, because of the fast tracks and millions of overtakes... This is my opinion, but it can turn out otherwise

Some points of discussion:
- Tracks are naturally subject to being tested and made sure to be working properly.
- Votes sent in the first voting sequence do not count, you have 6 new votes that you can use however you want once again.
- I agree that having slower tracks is good for FFG, we don't want non stop race pace building, we want some amount of strategy divergence around quali pace as well. Hence Monaco isn't insta banned.
- I disagree with Jim about Hungaroring, pretty sure I've mentioned that beforehand. Yet it's all opinion, I for one enjoy the Hungaroring being on the calendar often.

Baku is actually fun to drive, but I strongly believe this year's race was a one-off. But you got me with the derp AI thing :D

So yeah, exams wrapped up, back on track. Anybody want to apply to drive some carbon fibre gorgeousness?
Untitled.jpg

Jeez, Formula One in 2018 is the battle of the Italian Car makers...

https://www.motoring.com.au/maserati-returns-to-formula-1-110113/
Damn FIAT/Ferrari is clever

Fans will enjoy seeong names like Alfa and Maserati in F1. They will also support that the smaller teams like Sauber and Haas get some support that way.

And for Ferrari - They often threat ro leave F1 if sonething isnt going their way. Now theyd have 'three' votes + Ferrari bonus.

So I'm getting the calendar sorted..
I must admit, I'm sort of amazed at the amount of votes on tracks that are either:
a) already on the calendar
or
b) not a valid choice due to beta or track only...

What's wrong with the new Silverstone then, and why are you letting us waste votes then?
It didn't run properly on my computer, it was missing background scenes. Tried numerous versions, same problem.
And as for the wasting of votes, I made it quite clear what tracks were eligible, ignoring what I've said isn't going to get you far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back