Formula Classic DLC - Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Here it goes:

links:

Mediafire (zip file)
Mediafire (exe file)

INSTALLATION: Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula Classic will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is based on a classic all-conquering GP car, one of the last from the turbo era. With 680 HP and 620 kg, it is one of the most visceral, thrilling drives you´ve ever had in a sim, and quite a change of pace relative to our good Stock Cars!

A template will follow soon.

Enjoy!

do you know how to disable cockpit vibration?

i've try Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.00000" and Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.00000" inside .plr and hedad movement to 0% inside game but same :/

too many movement for my head witgh this car. (was ok with v8)

Try this: Gamedate/Vehicles/F_Classic/F_Classiccockpit.ini
Open the ini withe the editor and search the line "CockpitVibrationMag=0.004 // default is 0.006".
With 0.000 you have no headmovement. So search your right value.;)

I mean a non (seem like) power assisted steering, like old style cars...
Even in straights the older cars did not have a "light" steering.
Peraphs I should apply in Logitech profiler a little bit centering spring...

First of all, I just want to thank you for the great additions to GSC. Bought it last sunday after trying some laps in the stock car in curitiba and interlagos. That was already fun enough to buy the game, but for me the formula classic tops it all!

Just one question beside the already mentioned minor bug with the speed display.

If you are going to release a fix for that, is it possible to update the ffb multiplier in *.veh file to a value of 2 or 2.5?

I'm not able to find a satisfying realfeal setting for myself, concering the simulation of the front wheel grip.
Raising the frontgrip value in the realfeal.ini always reduces the complete steering force and the wheel feels different all the way.

With small tweeks to the settings of the controller.ini, I get all i want. But if I modify the ffb multiplier value in the *.veh, I'm getting missmatches while joining a server.

best regards
ole

Well i've just discovered Formula Classic.....OMG!! How fantastic a car to drive is that!!! All assists off and what a beast to try and tame. The sound, the power, the tacho. Man those guys back in that era had big b**lls. I know it's only a game but i get a little scared driving this car.......sometimes.....:D

I was just getting into the swing of it and then my upshifter breaks. :tongue: Oh well, probably a good thing otherwise i'd be playing it all night.

Who needs all the issues with F12011 when you have the open wheelers in GSC. YeeHaa!

Stefan told me about GSC and the F3 and i thought i'd check it out. I'm not into the stock cars so much but i'm loving these open wheelers!

I will go to the shop and swap over my broken wheel for a new one on Thursday (this will be my 5th time doing this - lucky they're only 10 minutes away) and then i will be back into it. Hopefully there will be plenty of Classic and F3 races organised in the future. Haven't tried Multiplayer, wasn't any time for that yet so i hope there's no probs with disconnects etc ??

Wow the setup screens are full on! I haven't got a clue where to start with setup yet (except add more rear wing for a more neutral car) but that's about it. I'm sure there's a "Manual" or "Guide" on how to tune these cars somewhere so will have a good luck when i have more time. Anyway, thanks Reiza !!:cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back