Formula Classic DLC - Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Here it goes:

links:

Mediafire (zip file)
Mediafire (exe file)

INSTALLATION: Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula Classic will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is based on a classic all-conquering GP car, one of the last from the turbo era. With 680 HP and 620 kg, it is one of the most visceral, thrilling drives you´ve ever had in a sim, and quite a change of pace relative to our good Stock Cars!

A template will follow soon.

Enjoy!

I notice that several people are getting "server does not recognize vehicle and some other mismatches. Someone please let me know if it is from my side. I installed both the 1.700 upgrade and the Classic update....

Thanks.

Clif

I have tried a skin from rFactor and it worked well.
The only thing you have to do is change the VEH files to match with the new F_Classic.
Once you changed it put the new folder (with the new skin, something like Ferrari) with the changed VEH file into the F_Classic folder.
Worked well for me, so if i have the permission from the original painters i can upload the skins here.

Try it and good luck.

AlexP.nl :cool:

I have to admit that the car gives a lot of pleasure. Puting the revs to the limit in 2nd gear on the small sectors of Velopark is great. Tyres are sliding even at 150 kph. But driving this car need some art.
Thank you for this.
Not to criticize your work, I think a smaller formula would be more adapted to the Stock car tracks, wich are not F1 type.
Overall, you did a great job, as usual, and I will go practicing the monster to improve myself.

I notice that several people are getting "server does not recognize vehicle and some other mismatches. Someone please let me know if it is from my side. I installed both the 1.700 upgrade and the Classic update....

Thanks.

Clif

I can account for atleast one of those mismatches Clif, definitely on my end. I adjusted ffb in the upgrades file, it worked but obviously caused the problem. So, thats one you can dismiss.. lol.

omg these little buggers make you drive on the edge , great
oh yeah i love it, i love the handling, my worst enemy is the braking, i still haven't got use to that yet.

Does anyone know how i can get rid of the whole HUD so i don't have the map on there etc? i got rid of everything apart from the map, i'd like to make a fan made promo for this game, my 700 Subs will like it.

Thanks guys.

Does anyone know how i can get rid of the whole HUD so i don't have the map on there etc? i got rid of everything apart from the map, i'd like to make a fan made promo for this game, my 700 Subs will like it.

Thanks guys.

4, 5 and 6 i think are default key to toggle on/off elements of the hud (you can change them in your controler options), and for the map numpad 0 rotate different options including off

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back