1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Classic DLC - Released

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Here it goes:

Mediafire (zip file)
    Mediafire (exe file)

INSTALLATION: Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula Classic will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is based on a classic all-conquering GP car, one of the last from the turbo era. With 680 HP and 620 kg, it is one of the most visceral, thrilling drives you´ve ever had in a sim, and quite a change of pace relative to our good Stock Cars!

A template will follow soon.

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Here is the video of Niels putting the beast through its paces at Interlagos :)

3. downloading now while the rest of the community sleeps...
  4. Thank you!
    I am not at home :-(, am working.
    I Will test tonight.
  5. woooo.. see you online, and reiza thanks for a truly great game...
  6. Downloading. Thanks Reiza!
  7. Any European out there tonight for some online racing?
  8. I'm not a great driver, but if you want I'll be home driving tonight after 5:30 pm
  9. yes kenneth.. i will be online for sure..
  10. Awesome guys! Thanks. :)
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You can bet on that Kenneth. Here is our Formula Classic Welcome Event for tonight.
  12. which means that I am the first to pork his installation...
  13. anyone else having a problem after applying dlc?
    when I execute it takes several minutes to load splash screen like I am trying to run it on a tandy 286 or something... test nor race will load... anyone else?

OK... I tried a novel approach and actually rebooted my computer and now all is fine... thanks reiza... sorry for alluding that something might be wrong before doing some basic troubleshooting...

and oh btw... the formula is freakin sweet!
  14. Can someone please post a review of the car? ( physics, etc im stuck at school and i cant get home until about 8 hours)
  15. it is loaded on the F1Classic Server. Enjoy....

Clif Davis
  17. Thank you Clif! :) See you there tonight.

@Bram: I will do my best to take part tonight!

2 Servers I love being online at the same time. That will be awsome.

See you later guys!
  18. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

It's a pity headphysics dont show up on the replays.
  19. Hello Ivo can you please comment on the physics , etc, i never drove F armaroli, but can you tell us if its better?

20. I think its a good improved version of the rFactor Armaroli.
    It feels abit more stable and the FFB is better imo. But thats no surprise. :)