Formula 2 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 2 World Championship 2022 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Geraint.
When I look in the main post in "Step 04" the link to Bahrain is not alive. It's not "clickable" .
Step 04
Download and install all of the following tracks. Drag and drop into Content Manager to install.

Thanks for your help.
bbbryan
check Breathe's website. Under tab Real at the bottom, lines 130 & 131 have the track you require https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...raRgZsKHmZiTqWJmrnMHHh323A/edit#gid=904041304

Last edited:
Hi Geraint.
When I look in the main post in "Step 04" the link to Bahrain is not alive. It's not "clickable" .
Step 04
Download and install all of the following tracks. Drag and drop into Content Manager to install.

Thanks for your help.
bbbryan
Ah, my mistake. I'll add it into a new update so that the link is in the download. Can't do it at the moment, so I'll update it later today.

sadly i broke the championship after updating the liveries, now only 3 drivers show up, this with the loss of weather/temperature, time of races etc, sadly, its getting put in the recycle bin until it's fixed :(

Last edited:
sadly i broke the championship after updating the liveries, now only 3 drivers show up, this with the loss of weather/temperature, time of races etc, sadly, its getting put in the recycle bin until it's fixed :(
I can't really help with the liveries breaking the championship, perhaps a fresh install would fix it.

I've just checked the times and weather, and they all work.

C3DrLLw.jpg

x9sdydx.jpg

If you open up the .champ and .json Championship files, you can see that the weather and times are also set. It sounds like there's something conflicting with the files on your end, perhaps another championship, or perhaps an update is needed. Either way I wish there were something I can do, but unfortunately both issues sound like they're client-side.

If you do find a fix though, let me know and I'll update the instructions in case it's a problem that someone else comes across.

I can't really help with the liveries breaking the championship, perhaps a fresh install would fix it.

I've just checked the times and weather, and they all work.

C3DrLLw.jpg

x9sdydx.jpg

If you open up the .champ and .json Championship files, you can see that the weather and times are also set. It sounds like there's something conflicting with the files on your end, perhaps another championship, or perhaps an update is needed. Either way I wish there were something I can do, but unfortunately both issues sound like they're client-side.

If you do find a fix though, let me know and I'll update the instructions in case it's a problem that someone else comes across.
I reinstalled the latest release into the champs folder. now alot more drivers show, but not all, many are showing as random, which indicates the champ file doesnt match the livery files that get downloaded from the links in original post. It appears that Serg changes more than just the livery when he updates them, which would break the champ file if it's calling up something that no longer exists, but i have used the files that are linked from the OP, the random drivers is now the only thing that no longer functions as it should if using all the files linked to

After inspecting the champ.json it appears your file calls up old versions of the liveries, but some updated ones, therefore the problem isnt local, but in the json file that doesnt match the latest liveries.

Attachments

• acf2 drivers champ.jpg
    acf2 drivers champ.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thanks Geraint, now got the Bahrain link to work but I still have the issue where when it gets to loading the track I get an error message saying..
"AC ran into a critical error..CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI."
Can you throw any light on what I should do?
Cheers
bbbryan

OOPS sorry Geraint..the RACE.INI problem was my error.Thank you so much for a great addition to AC. I know what I'll be doing the rest of the day.
Cheers
bbbryan

I reinstalled the latest release into the champs folder. now alot more drivers show, but not all, many are showing as random, which indicates the champ file doesnt match the livery files that get downloaded from the links in original post. It appears that Serg changes more than just the livery when he updates them, which would break the champ file if it's calling up something that no longer exists, but i have used the files that are linked from the OP, the random drivers is now the only thing that no longer functions as it should if using all the files linked to

After inspecting the champ.json it appears your file calls up old versions of the liveries, but some updated ones, therefore the problem isnt local, but in the json file that doesnt match the latest liveries.

Very interesting, looks like I'll have to update my files. Cheers for letting me know, shall do it as soon as I can.

Fixed; I've released a new version.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for spotting!

Fixed; I've released a new version.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for spotting!
thanks, that worked perfectly. I went through each driver and added their nationality as well. This is the 1.04version with the nations amended. Remove the .txt to open as a rar file.

Attachments

• champs.rar.txt
    254.4 KB · Views: 31
thanks, that worked perfectly. I went through each driver and added their nationality as well. This is the 1.04version with the nations amended. Remove the .txt to open as a rar file.
Well bloody hell. I didn't know that was a feature... this is what I have below:

G3Y5RCp.jpg

But as soon as I expand the window a little...

4IoGWsk.jpg

There it is. Thanks for that, I've updated the mod and added you to the credits.

Well bloody hell. I didn't know that was a feature... this is what I have below:

G3Y5RCp.jpg

But as soon as I expand the window a little...

4IoGWsk.jpg

There it is. Thanks for that, I've updated the mod and added you to the credits.
no need to add me to the credits, only happy to help. You've done all the hard work, and its been your championships that inspired me to do ones for the NZ Porsche GT3 series that I released skin packs for. I was suprised to be able to find historic weather data for 2005 & 2006 to get the mod to the stage it is at. Need an updated Manfeild and Taupo tracks now.

I also started putting together a Super Formula 2023 championship. Just need a skin pack and driver details, and as the season begins and progresses, I'll add the track time/weather details as the season continues. to be honest, I only started an interest in Super Formula because of Liam Lawson, and he was the reason I got interested in the F3 and later F2

Last edited:
OOPS sorry Geraint..the RACE.INI problem was my error.Thank you so much for a great addition to AC. I know what I'll be doing the rest of the day.
Cheers
bbbryan
Glad you got this problem resolved, I am having the same issue and don't know what is causing it. How did you correct this? Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.