Formula 2 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 2 World Championship 2022 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Formula 2 2022 Championship - Drive as Logan Seargent in the F2 2022 Championship

tdg9aNe.jpg

Formula 2 2022 Championship

Drive as Logan Seargent for Team Carlin in the 2022 Formula 2 Championship

Honestly, I'm surprised no one's done this before. All of the tracks, skins and cars are available. This is a custom championship built around a collection of skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people in the Assetto Corsa modding community. All credits can be found at the end of this page...

Read more about this resource...

Ow my explication was not good, I want to say a AI driver names with colours of th teams and numbers that i think is a AI level

Attachments

• InkedQLInSEC.jpg
    InkedQLInSEC.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 57
Hi man,I just saw you don't have Jeddah because of the pits, but Jeddah 2021 with no pyyer extension have a 28 boxes, don't know if it helps in something

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (50).jpg
    Captura de Tela (50).jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 45
The link to Bahrain is no longer there it seems. I have 3 Bahrains already in AC butI cant get the champ started because it gives me an error referring to no cars in the race.ini file. Can anyone help please.

very cool. takes quite a bit to get everything together, but if thats what it takes, all good.
Would be nice to have all the skins, and other files required in one package.
One thing I noticed, the times are all the same for every round, the weather, track conditions are all the same. A little immersion adding and some research, setting the correct race times, the actual weather and temperatures would just finish this off. Also, the F2 had 2 races per round, sprint and feature race... but im just being picky. thanks for what you have done.

Thanks for the support Geraint. I'm a bit of a newbie..when I click on the link in "updates" it doesn't take me anywhere. Do I need to wait a while ?

You mean 'Updates' on this post? There's nothing in there - I've updated the Bahrain link in the main post, so click it again and it should work.

very cool. takes quite a bit to get everything together, but if thats what it takes, all good.
Would be nice to have all the skins, and other files required in one package.
One thing I noticed, the times are all the same for every round, the weather, track conditions are all the same. A little immersion adding and some research, setting the correct race times, the actual weather and temperatures would just finish this off. Also, the F2 had 2 races per round, sprint and feature race... but im just being picky. thanks for what you have done.
I've explained in the post why I won't put everything together, you may have missed it! It takes a huge amount of time, it's inefficient hosting two of the same files, the author should get the download count (and the ability for others to leave reviews), and if there are any changes to the individual mods then I'd have to re-package everything again.

That's strange, I've checked the 'champs' file and there's different times and weather. Go into 'User Championships' (under Content > Miscellaneous) and go into the F2 championship, hit 'Reload' (or Refresh, can't remember) and then see if it fixes it.

Last edited:
You mean 'Updates' on this post? There's nothing in there - I've updated the Bahrain link in the main post, so click it again and it should work.

I've explained in the post why I won't put everything together, you may have missed it! It takes a huge amount of time, it's inefficient hosting two of the same files, the author should get the download count (and the ability for others to leave reviews), and if there are any changes to the individual mods then I'd have to re-package everything again.

That's strange, I've checked the 'champs' file and there's different times and weather. Go into 'User Championships' (under Content > Miscellaneous) and go into the F2 championship, hit 'Reload' (or Refresh, can't remember) and then see if it fixes it.
thanks for the reply, yep I missed it, there is so much to read lol.

I did a reload, and all races 1300 start time, weather 18 degrees C, all clear weather

ignore the Jeddah I added... all tracks were like this prior to adding it anyway

Attachments

• f22022champ.jpg
    f22022champ.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 35

Hi Geraint.
When I look in the main post in "Step 04" the link to Bahrain is not alive. It's not "clickable" .
Step 04
Download and install all of the following tracks. Drag and drop into Content Manager to install.

Thanks for your help.
bbbryan

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes