Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry, Suzuka F1 layout has been removed due to the creator now placing this behind a monthly paywall.

While I encourage paying for mods (and kind donations), a monthly payment scheme to an individual for creating some track skins isn't something I'm personally on board with. For those who are, that's great, but while others are charging a one-off fee for incredibly high quality tracks, cars, and other content - including DLC original content from the game creators themselves - and some doing this for free (look at the quality of the hand-crafted skins in this download), an individual asking for a monthly subscription for some track skins is not something I could ever justify as acceptable.

I still wholeheartedly recommend their mods, and a donation/one-off purchase payment is always a great way to show thanks and to encourage creativity - I'd also like to thank those who have donated to me, it makes the world of difference.

Sorry, Suzuka F1 layout has been removed due to the creator now placing this behind a monthly paywall.

While I encourage paying for mods (and kind donations), a monthly payment scheme to an individual for creating some track skins isn't something I'm personally on board with. For those who are, that's great, but while others are charging a one-off fee for incredibly high quality tracks, cars, and other content - including DLC original content from the game creators themselves - and some doing this for free (look at the quality of the hand-crafted skins in this download), an individual asking for a monthly subscription for some track skins is not something I could ever justify as acceptable.

I still wholeheartedly recommend their mods, and a donation/one-off purchase payment is always a great way to show thanks and to encourage creativity - I'd also like to thank those who have donated to me, it makes the world of difference.
Hey, thanks anyway. I also have issues with the Monaco track. I did install the track and layout in that order as you instructed. But nothing shows up and I can't load it up.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    979.5 KB · Views: 39
Yes. It shows up blank. Works fine if I load the track in Quick Play
Hmm, must be an error with the championship. I'll take a look this evening to see if I can fix. In the mean time, edit the championship (Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships) and choose the correct Monaco track that you have installed, so that you can play it for the time being.

My "Championships" button is greyed out. Can it be caused by using the lite version of Content Manager?

Edit: Found out! I bought the full version but it made me lose like half of the skins. Can I just redownload them?

Last edited:
Yes. It shows up blank. Works fine if I load the track in Quick Play
I've just tested and all is working my end. The track is 'monaco_2020', and the layout is 'monaco_f1_2022'. Both downloads (the track and extension) are correct, and the championship uses the right ones.

Not entirely sure what's happening with yours...

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together! I just have one small issue, and it may not even cause any problems. Monaco and Suzuka have no thumbnail, and Suzuka doesn't even show the name when I'm on the main championship page. I can load the tracks fine in a single race, so they should be installed correctly, and I followed all the other instructions to get this working, so I'm just wondering if this was just overlooked when this pack was created.

It doesn't matter if it won't affect anything, I just don't want to get to these races and have them crash and ruin the whole championship for me because something is wrong with them.

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together! I just have one small issue, and it may not even cause any problems. Monaco and Suzuka have no thumbnail, and Suzuka doesn't even show the name when I'm on the main championship page. I can load the tracks fine in a single race, so they should be installed correctly, and I followed all the other instructions to get this working, so I'm just wondering if this was just overlooked when this pack was created.

It doesn't matter if it won't affect anything, I just don't want to get to these races and have them crash and ruin the whole championship for me because something is wrong with them.
Hmm, very odd. The thumbnails and names aren't part of this championship, and are instead part of the original tracks. This wouldn't be an error with the championship, so it may be a bugged track installation?

Hello Geraint, i did everything exact as told in the tutorial, but whenever i try to start the championship, it goes to the loading screen then comes back to the championship screen, returns me no error but doenst start aswell, how to fix it?
Already launched many tracks in practice mode and they all worked well

Hi and thanks for the job! This career is made awesome but I've found an imperfection, the steering wheels on the skins (like ferrari, rb, etc..) is not the real but is relative of RSS hybrid. Maybe I've made a mistake? I've a question: is there a way to manage the pit-stop if I would like to play at least 50% of real race laps? Is there a way to do a pit-stop like real? Is there a way to set real F1 leaderboards/hud during the career? Thanks anyway for the great job mate!

So, I'm having quite the problem: whenever I start a race, literally 90% of the grid either spins off their grid slot, or crashes at T1. Any idea what to change, what to do differently? I have already tried turning traction control on, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any tips would be really appriciated.

So, I'm having quite the problem: whenever I start a race, literally 90% of the grid either spins off their grid slot, or crashes at T1. Any idea what to change, what to do differently? I have already tried turning traction control on, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any tips would be really appriciated.
Ah, my bad. There seem to be two TC options; turning TC to Factory mode fixed it. Now I can be the only one to spin off in style:rolleyes:

boa noite sou novo no assetto, fiz todo o procedimento até o passo 8, onde você diz "Coloque o conteúdo da pasta 'champs' dentro deste download em: C:\Users\SEU NOME\Documentos\Assetto Corsa\champs e Não encontrei essa pasta citada e por isso não posso disputar o campeonato.

Well I'm sorry Tomas but I don't understand point 8 either: Place the contents of the 'champs' folder within this download into:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa\fields
What do you want to say with « within this download » ?
All your explications are very simply but I don’t understand that.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.