Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's odd. Really couldn't say sorry, trial and error would be my suggestion (same car and same track, different car and same track, etc).
Hey mate I tried changing the time of day for the race and it worked so don't think it's anything to do with this maybe just a separate issue with the track

Hello everyone.
I have been looking for 2-3 days how to change the setup for F1 to AC. Currently, in the setup for the car, I have the setting for the front wing max 10 and for the rear wing max 2. I saw in various videos that the setups can be similar to EA F1. Front and rear wings up to about 20. Maybe I need to put some kind of mod?

Hello everyone.
I have been looking for 2-3 days how to change the setup for F1 to AC. Currently, in the setup for the car, I have the setting for the front wing max 10 and for the rear wing max 2. I saw in various videos that the setups can be similar to EA F1. Front and rear wings up to about 20. Maybe I need to put some kind of mod?
I think that would be a question for the creator of the car sorry. Get in touch with RSS, I'm sure they'd be able to help out.

Buongiorno installato tutto ma mi da errore pista Losail poi se riesco metto anche gli aggiornamenti parte la schermata iniziale ma Crasha che faccio

Buongiorno installato tutto ma mi da errore pista Losail poi se riesco metto anche gli aggiornamenti parte la schermata iniziale ma Crasha che faccio
hai installato prima i layout e dopo le piste. Devi eliminare tutte le piste e tutti i layout dal content manager nella sezione "content" e li troverai in "track". Una volta eliminati dovrai eseguire la verifica dei file da steam (cerca su internet come si fa) e successivamente dovrai installare PRIMA LE PISTE e DOPO I LAYOUT, altrimenti non funzionerà mai. Ho fatto un video su youtube con i procedimenti in ordine se ti interessa

Raga a me nn lo fa partire mi dice che manca la pista di Losail ...... anche se inserisco l'aggiornamento della pista che ha fatto il produttore mi va in crash e mi esce il punto esclamativo con un nuovo errore poi inserisco l'ultimo aggiornamento parte e sulla schermata iniziale va in crash.....se invece faccio una gara singola funziona.....he faccio

Firstly, relax. There's quite literally no need to keyboard shout; no one has died.

Secondly, I've downloaded and tested the track myself and can confirm that it works with the championship. Ensure you're using the same track that's in the downloads (actk_losail). Post a photo of the track in content manager so I can confirm it's the same one.

Last edited:
Hi Thomas,
I've got a quick question for you: if I start a race weekend and I complete one or two the session (Practice for instance) and than I can not complete the rest due to peronal urgent need how can I save the progress done so far. If I am not mistaken if I can not compelte the entire weekend I will be step to the next weekend of the championship and the one I didn't completed results a NDF. is this correct? do I have any way to save at list the seesion already completed?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.0%