Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Unfortunately you'll also have to re-download all of the teams, too. Do this late in the evening (if you're in the UK) and they'll download in seconds, as RaceDepartment's downloads seem to be throttled during the day.

Okiedokie, no problem at all, I'll do that. Yeah I've noticed that, I work from home so luckily, I can download during working hours and not be throttled!

Thanks buddy.

Geraint, a question i did asked already but with no answer so far.
When I prepare the Championship I need to select "Opponents Strength" in the car's tab.
But I also can set the strenght in the cars detail window. But at the end I also need to set the opponent strength in the Championship page each track just before you click Go.
So the question is: witch opponents strength it will be used in the game?

Geraint, a question i did asked already but with no answer so far.
When I prepare the Championship I need to select "Opponents Strength" in the car's tab.
But I also can set the strenght in the cars detail window. But at the end I also need to set the opponent strength in the Championship page each track just before you click Go.
So the question is: witch opponents strength it will be used in the game?
Ignore both the car's detail and car opponent strength as they shouldn't be altered. It's the overall Opponent Strength slider that is on the main championship page, underneath the rounds. That alters to overall strength and takes into consideration the weighting of the field. Just that slider, and nothing else.

Hello,
I have 2 questions please,I'm new with AC and I've decided to try your mod as it's already made with what I would like.
So first one is can I change the cars to the real ones from assetto Corsa moda.org ,but only the cars not the helmets etc?

Second is how can I change the order of AI cars for example if I want Williams to be the 3rd team and red bull the worst one?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I have 2 questions please,I'm new with AC and I've decided to try your mod as it's already made with what I would like.
So first one is can I change the cars to the real ones from assetto Corsa moda.org ,but only the cars not the helmets etc?

Second is how can I change the order of AI cars for example if I want Williams to be the 3rd team and red bull the worst one?

Thanks
The 'real ones'? Firstly, you should never, ever buy from assetto corsa mods.org. ScamDream steal content from the web, claim it as their own, sell it for a profit and ban anyone from protesting. You shouldn't ever give them a penny. You most likely didn't know, but either way I won't be explaining how to use their cars. The RSS car is the best one you can buy, and made through honset work.

As for changing the order, you can edit the championship by heading to Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships > Formula 1 2023, and altering the strenghts under the 'Cars' tab. As I've inputted the numbers for each and every one, it's going to take you some time to re-write them all.

Last edited:
The 'real ones'? Firstly, you should never, ever buy from assetto corsa mods.org. ScamDream steal content from the web, claim it as their own, sell it for a profit and ban anyone from protesting. You shouldn't ever give them a penny. You most likely didn't know, but either way I won't be explaining how to use their cars. The RSS car is the best one you can buy, and made through honset work.

As for changing the order, you can edit the championship by heading to Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships > Formula 1 2023, and altering the strenghts under the 'Cars' tab. As I've inputted the numbers for each and every one, it's going to take you some time to re-write them all.
Ah ok I didn't know about that,I thought they made all cars with real shapes so it was a nice addiction to have,so I only have to buy the RSS ones then,you even made me save money lol.

Thanks for the second answer I'll give it a go when at my pc.

Thanks

Hi Geraint, I am not sure I've got the point of the second part of your answer: you told me (see few chats above) that the only way to manage the strength of the opponents is the slider in championship page, underneath the rounds; now here you mention the car tab. Could you explain better what change you are suggesting?
PS - what is the best procedure to make a new clean installation? Just cancelling the files of your zip.file in the user/document folder will be enough?

As for changing the order, you can edit the championship by heading to Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships > Formula 1 2023, and altering the strenghts under the 'Cars' tab. As I've inputted the numbers for each and every one, it's going to take you some time

Last edited:
Hi Geraint, I am not sure I've got the point of the second part of your answer: you told me (see few chats above) that the only way to manage the strength of the opponents is the slider in championship page, underneath the rounds; now here you mention the car tab. Could you explain better what change you are suggesting?
PS - what is the best procedure to make a new clean installation? Just cancelling the files of your zip.file in the user/document folder will be enough?
SclCMVz.jpg

That's the only slider you should touch. Everything has been set accordingly to even the field in terms of how the strengths of the drivers are in relation to each other. Putting that slider down would make them easier to beat, but Verstappen will still be faster than Seargent, for example.

In terms of a clean installation, AFAIK the only way is to download the content, open the zips, look at what content was being installed and remove it from the 'assettocorsa' folder. Check that nothing is left after removing it all, then re-install. That's a manual way - you can also delete tracks from the Content > Delete section, but I'm unsure if this would leave any files behind.

SclCMVz.jpg

That's the only slider you should touch. Everything has been set accordingly to even the field in terms of how the strengths of the drivers are in relation to each other. Putting that slider down would make them easier to beat, but Verstappen will still be faster than Seargent, for example.

In terms of a clean installation, AFAIK the only way is to download the content, open the zips, look at what content was being installed and remove it from the 'assettocorsa' folder. Check that nothing is left after removing it all, then re-install. That's a manual way - you can also delete tracks from the Content > Delete section, but I'm unsure if this would leave any files behind.
OK many thanks for the patients man!
Now I need to make a further question: can you explain how to redesign the grid preset as per your post to alessio088? Do you have any tutorial or similar? Do we need to modify any file in AC folders?

hi first of all great mod ,I have a question tho like i want to make changes to the champ file but it doesn't let me save changes instead it want to save a completely new file can you help me with that i have a separate folder with your code but the track skins are a bit different and i wanna play on them .thanks

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 90 90.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 33.3%