Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry guys for my english i'm french.
I bought the RSS 2022 and now i have some crashes report on content manager like :

ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_PIT_10
OR
ERROR: CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE

Can you help me please ?

Last edited:
Sorry guys for my english i'm french.
I bought the RSS 2022 and now i have some crashes report on content manager like :

ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_PIT_10
OR
ERROR: CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE

Can you help me please ?
Check the previous post on the previous page. It's an issue with the track, not the car or championship.

Last edited:
My issue is Bahrain track loads but in practise 1 I'm in the pits but can't leave, however if I run the same car on the same track outside of the championship mod I can leave the pits no problem?

where i can find the track (not extension) for te mod

thank
In the Download of this mod, as mentioned.
My issue is Bahrain track loads but in practise 1 I'm in the pits but can't leave, however if I run the same car on the same track outside of the championship mod I can leave the pits no problem?
Interesting... when you say you can't leave, is the car physically stuck?
is it essential to install Assetto Corsa DLC: Dream Pack 2 and assetto Corsa DLC: Red Pack
for mod operation
Yes. I did mention these in the mod description!
Champs files are not showing.
You've not installed them into the correct area. Paste your folder location so I can see?

Hi Thomas, just a quick question for you: any chances to select a different driver for your carrier?

Giovanni

PS - Great Job man!

Last edited:
Thomas, sorry but I have now another question more important for me: if I extend the legth of the races (immagine 30 laps) in the real life the drivers must change the tyres; but do you know if the AI will act accordingly? I mean, will all teams adjust the pit strategy to make at list one tyre change during th race?

First off, huge thanks to the entire team that made this happen. This is the best F1 simulation racing experience I have ever tried.

Wondering if anyone has had this issue: First race went smoothly, second race and third race (Jeddah and I think Baku) my force feedback on my wheel (Thrustmaster TS300) stopped working. The wheel is providing no feedback at all.

Tried another career event to test, force feedback was working fine. Any idea why this might be happening/where to start when troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey I'm not sure if I installed it correctly where do I see the grid and that cause I don't see it in career I've installed it all with the instructions nothing could you tell me if I am doing something wrong

Hi im new to AC and i have installed your championship followed all steps... everything seem to work, until i reach a race. AI get stuck on grid or all pull off to the pit... how can i fix that ?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 14 35.0%