Formula 1 2017 Skin Pack for Ferrari SF70H.

Skins Formula 1 2017 Skin Pack for Ferrari SF70H. 6.0H

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'd assume all cars have the Ferrari steering wheel?
Not much I can do about the actual shape of the steering wheel, I did remove the Ferrari logo from the center of the wheel, replacing it with an ambiguous "Mode" Texture. also the the Force India wheel should be grayish in the next update.

Not much I can do about the actual shape of the steering wheel, I did remove the Ferrari logo from the center of the wheel, replacing it with an ambiguous "Mode" Texture. also the the Force India wheel should be grayish in the next update.
Yea, I have used a mod for the 2009 Williams and it comes with all the liveries from that season but as it is the same car in reality the steering wheel is the same, doesnt bother me though

Sauber.jpg

Sauber Nearly finished.

Please please release the sauber skin (even if it's not 100% accurate ) a lot of us are waiting for this for online racing 2017 championship. It's not the same with 1 team missing.

Please Mr @Sman I need a Skin del Sauber, in a few weeks we started the F1 season and we need the Sauber, could you please send the Sauber and then update when you have finished, thank you very much.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.