Formula 1 2017 Skin Pack for Ferrari SF70H.

Skins Formula 1 2017 Skin Pack for Ferrari SF70H. 6.0H

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am looking forward towards the full grid. I know it's a pain in the ass to create all those.

Is there any option to donate? Hadn't really done that ever before, but the quality is amazing on those liveries, and I want to use them in a league format, with full credit towards you :inlove:

I am looking forward towards the full grid. I know it's a pain in the ass to create all those.

Is there any option to donate? Hadn't really done that ever before, but the quality is amazing on those liveries, and I want to use them in a league format, with full credit towards you :inlove:

Thanks man. Creating them wasn't to bad. Figuring out whats what on the UVs was a little bit tedious however.
The Martini stripe that run the length of the Williams is proving difficult now though. As for donating, I never really thought about it and using them in a league, yeah sure Just don't let Chase Carey catch u ;)

THANK YOU for your amazing works of these skins!

Road To Abu Dhabi with Felipe!
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_sf70h_night_acu_yasmarina_21-11-117-22-24-25.jpg

You'll need to modify that EXT_Rim.dds for the outlines. Draw colored circles and exclued them via the alpha channel, like it is done with the wheelnuts in that file. And you'll need to check how the the blurred rims are mapped in that file.
-------------
edit: This is what i did on my Praga R1 for the RaceDepartment skin contest: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racedepartment-praga-r1.13949/
View attachment 224723
Doesn't let me upload DDS or zip files here but i will include it in next update which should be soon as Haas is nearly finished, fortunately for me and unfortunately for Haas they don't have many sponsors.
merc.jpg

Last edited:
Tried making the grey steering wheel for the Force India but it looks a bit **** so didn't include it in latest update.
Fiwheel.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back