Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh mate, I have lost count.

In hand at the moment I have....

Ginetta GT4 (need to adjust BOP)
Ginetta GT3 (model needs to be completed)
Seat Leon TCR (textures need to be completed)
Seat Leon Eurocup (update)
BTCC Vauxhall Cavalier 1995 (textures need to be completed)
V8 Supercars Various cars (not my work, assisting)
TCR Various Cars(not my work, assisting)
Renault RS01 - GT3 (model, textures and BOP)

A Massive project - not car related

I think that is it LOL

Shaun

Why ?:D
I just watched a Gt4 race, so if you have room for more work.........

@Guillaume Francois @FedericoF if you look, most of them are out of my control, and waiting for my team to work, so for me, my list isn't long, I have done my bit LOL
Not naming and shaming but ROFL.

Textures is @After_Midnight
3d Model work is @Wack
And Advise work, is a quick message :)

My focus at the moment is the new project, non physics / car related which hopefully will go live this weekend and the GT3 Renault RS01

Shaun

from my point of view .. any kind of gt4/gt3/gte/lmp cars are welcome ... and as you know ... i love the g55 :)
It is a good news that you are involved in RS01 gt3 "porting" :)

TCR Various Cars(not my work, assisting)

Ohh... That is interesting! I didn't see correct TCR cars for AC.
I glad to see you modify the Leon to TCR spec. (New front and rear bumpers the only visual differences?)

Somewhere found videos on youtube, says TCR International Series 2017 or 18 mod, and there is a Giulietta racecar from somewhere, but not the same widenings (fenders), the Audi uses the BTCC Audi chassis from Forza. The Civic use the BTCC civic from rF2 or Grid. Somewhere there is a Focus, but that is use the BTCC chassis. The biggest mistake i saw to use Civic from Marcas to TCR spec.....

The only visually correct TCR cars (Civic, Audi) made by Assetto Garage, but I don't know they selling cars or what? Only an e-mail adress on their webpage, but didn't answer us. And there are a lot of cars and tracks made for RBR, Rfactor and they selling it without permission??
Anyway their TCR models, bought from Humster3d I think.
There are 4 TCR car on Humster Civic, Audi, and there is the new Astra, and now I see, that there is a new Peugeot 308 TCR.:)

You are correct.
The Focus and the Civic are taken from T7R and mine BTCC Mod, with changes being made. I don't know where the Alfa came from, and nor the Subaru STI. AFAIK there is no Audi at the moment and the VW Golf is WIP.

I am just providing an assistance / advisory role on the handling on these TCR Cars, and nothing else.

Regarding the Seat Leon TCR - Visuals yes, and a bucket load of textures updates / improvements, but I am also working with a TCR team on the data side of things.

Hope this clear's things up

Shaun

Last edited:
Hi all,

Sorry for the silence, but was working on a project that is now live, and really excited by it. Basically I have created a team, that is sponsored by Dan Kirby (racing driver) and also his company. Its early days yet (less than a week old) but have good plans for the year ahead.

If you could even just like the page I would seriously appreciate it.

https://www.facebook.com/TPC-Sim-Racing-104475813699224/

Regarding the cars. I have got the GT3 Version of the RS01, so will be working on this.

Like I said above, a few changes to make on the others and hopefully the GT3 Ginetta will be completed soon.

Our releases have slowed down, only due to getting TPC Simracing running, and I have started to get back to racing and actually enjoying what I created .

Just thought I would update you all, and again, sorry for the silence period

Shaun

Well, as sad as it sounds......

Yep time has come for me to close my notepad. I have to thank everybody here on RD, the feedback, the comments and thanks I got over the years, you have been special and made it so enjoyable.

I am not a person to just vanish and say nothing, so this is why I want to message you all that follow me.

I have taken on a new venture now which actually includes me racing / driving again and enjoying things that I have done for once. I have spend almost 2yrs creating mods with my team and never had the time to enjoy them myself.

Now through the work I have done, I have created a team that is sponsored by a real life racing driver and company and is getting lots of external interest and I really want to make this happen.

What I have I learnt has been an amazing journey and the people / team that I have worked with has been truly fantastic and the RD community, well you made it happen, so seriously thank you, as without nothing would of been possible, but then again, without the fantastic team behind me, it would of not happened anyway.

I will complete what I promised, as i am a man of my word

Again thank you RD Community, you have been exceptional !!!

Shaun

Well, as sad as it sounds......

Yep time has come for me to close my notepad. I have to thank everybody here on RD, the feedback, the comments and thanks I got over the years, you have been special and made it so enjoyable.

I am not a person to just vanish and say nothing, so this is why I want to message you all that follow me.

I have taken on a new venture now which actually includes me racing / driving again and enjoying things that I have done for once. I have spend almost 2yrs creating mods with my team and never had the time to enjoy them myself.

Now through the work I have done, I have created a team that is sponsored by a real life racing driver and company and is getting lots of external interest and I really want to make this happen.

What I have I learnt has been an amazing journey and the people / team that I have worked with has been truly fantastic and the RD community, well you made it happen, so seriously thank you, as without nothing would of been possible, but then again, without the fantastic team behind me, it would of not happened anyway.

I will complete what I promised, as i am a man of my word

Again thank you RD Community, you have been exceptional !!!

Shaun
Thank you for your passionate, professional work!
Your mods are fantastic quality. I wish you great moments in racing.

You did many fantastic projects with such dedication and will always be remembered as such in the Sim Racing community.. Thank You ! ...for all you did and do.

...soo, you're now racing in real life? Or you founded a sim racing team and want to start going competitive with it? Didn't quite follow. But anyway, congratulations! Your mods came a long way :thumbsup:

...soo, you're now racing in real life? Or you founded a sim racing team and want to start going competitive with it? Didn't quite follow. But anyway, congratulations! Your mods came a long way :thumbsup:
Hi mate, racing in real life I wish. Yes with the backing from the Ginetta driver that I worked with, I have created a Sim Racing team, and have some fantastic drivers and people behind it. Obviously I want to be competitive, but I am some way off the pace I should be, so with this needs practice, so there is just no time for modding.
I will still play an advisory roll, if anybody has any questions, just fire away, I will always help where possible.

Thank you all for your kind works....and beer :thumbsup:

Shaun

Hi mate, racing in real life I wish. Yes with the backing from the Ginetta driver that I worked with, I have created a Sim Racing team, and have some fantastic drivers and people behind it. Obviously I want to be competitive, but I am some way off the pace I should be, so with this needs practice, so there is just no time for modding.
I will still play an advisory roll, if anybody has any questions, just fire away, I will always help where possible.

Thank you all for your kind works....and beer :thumbsup:

Shaun
does this leave any modding projects open? I haven't kept book on you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes