Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope everybody had a great Christmas. So after the radio silence for a while, what on earth is going on you may ask....

Well firstly, finally got these finished for Dan Kirby. Dave Bell does "sticker" printing and gave me one for free, which is hung on my wall, right behind my comp desk.

sticker_2.JPG

Dan Kirby saw this and asked / ordered 4 of them. Now taking in to consideration these take about 1hr each to peal, stick, re-size.....4hrs later......All Done
dan_kirby.jpg

If you want something like this, then let me know, they are amazing, and do cost.

Anyway, the cars, come on Clarkie talk about the cars....

The Ginetta GT4 is out for testing. I have BOP to the GT4 Porsche Cup and Maserati, and Ross McFarlane, Josh Martin and the one and only Aussie Stig are testing this for me.

Seat Leon TCR is also out for testing with the same people
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier (BTCC) is also out for testing with the same people.

Ginetta GT3 is still WIP

I delivered them a Christmas Cracker so to say.

On the "Dark Side", I have been helping a couple of teams with various other projects that I will say are highly enjoyable, but won't be released by me, as it was an advisory role.

So what does 2018 look like, very promising, and exciting

Regards

Shaun

Is the 1995 Cavalier different to the Cavalier that ran in 1993 at the DTM race at Donington? Maybe it could be also a competitor to DTM BMWs, Mercedes and Alfas

Is the 1995 Cavalier different to the Cavalier that ran in 1993 at the DTM race at Donington? Maybe it could be also a competitor to DTM BMWs, Mercedes and Alfas
The 1995 Cav was the first BTCC car to use full aerodynamics, so yes it is diff to the 1993 model

I will get you a couple of comparison pictures, but remember WIP

So, might be a very stupid question, the Maserati and Porsche rival is not out, right?
no question is a stupid question, but sorry you lost me on this one.

The rival to the Porsche and Mas is out ONLY AT TESTING STAGE to make sure I have not missed anything, so out for public no, out for testing yes.

I think that answers you question LOL

Shaun

no question is a stupid question, but sorry you lost me on this one.

The rival to the Porsche and Mas is out ONLY AT TESTING STAGE to make sure I have not missed anything, so out for public no, out for testing yes.

I think that answers you question LOL

Shaun
Great news, I recently bought the Porsche and Maserati but only two cars were too low so I searched for it, couldn't find a 100% match and went with the next best thing, which is on the race track just not comparable.

Great news, I recently bought the Porsche and Maserati but only two cars were too low so I searched for it, couldn't find a 100% match and went with the next best thing, which is on the race track just not comparable.
Its something I asked the community, as IRL the Ginetta GT4 would be around 2secs slower than the Mas and the Porsche, so I asked, although no real, shall I BOP to give another car in the GT4 class, and they all said BOP so I have.

It is different to the Supercup, its heavier, the rear wing is lower, and has 50BHP more (thats the real part)

Oh mate, I have lost count.

In hand at the moment I have....

Ginetta GT4 (need to adjust BOP)
Ginetta GT3 (model needs to be completed)
Seat Leon TCR (textures need to be completed)
Seat Leon Eurocup (update)
BTCC Vauxhall Cavalier 1995 (textures need to be completed)
V8 Supercars Various cars (not my work, assisting)
TCR Various Cars(not my work, assisting)
Renault RS01 - GT3 (model, textures and BOP)

A Massive project - not car related

I think that is it LOL

Shaun

Why ?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%