Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didn't hear you........:laugh::roflmao:
It looks quite nice if that is going to convince you
nd it has a peak of 670PS

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/...how/cupra-unveils-e-racer-electric-racing-car
cupra_e-racer_001h.jpg

@Itcars - This is nothing personal, and I have said elsewhere, I know its the future, but I am a noise man.

I mean, please look at these two videos

Seriously?

In my eyes there is just no comparison :thumbsup:

Easy to solve this whole silly issue. All they need to do is get a sponsor by like yamaha or electro voice and just bolt some PA speakers to the back of the cars.

Even allows for fan support, before the start of every race they do a poll for what engines they sound like.

Its still fake but it better then the formula coil whine that we have now, my gpu whines enough at me already.

We are pleased to say that the Seat Leon TCR is almost ready for public release.

One thing I will have to point out, is that Eurocup Liveries WILL NOT WORK for the TCR version, and that new templates will be released, so that everybody can do their own magic.

Cheers

Shaun

@Itcars - This is nothing personal, and I have said elsewhere, I know its the future, but I am a noise man.

I mean, please look at these two videos
I thought so, the lack of physics to look at was making me think, too.
Anyways, just wanted to mention it, I'm still happy with the normal one

We are pleased to say that the Seat Leon TCR is almost ready for public release.

One thing I will have to point out, is that Eurocup Liveries WILL NOT WORK for the TCR version, and that new templates will be released, so that everybody can do their own magic.

Cheers

Shaun
By this do you mean a slight adjustment or is the template completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back