Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I done this to share with the real driver, but thought I would share with you all.

You all might think, damn he's short shifting, there is a reason for that, and if you use SideKick...you will see why :laugh:;)

With us now at the final gate, just thought I would share this. @After_Midnight has done some liveries to thank the people that have helped, with a special one done for the Original creator, Tamas Pongracz, for not only creating a fantastic model to work on, but for the permission he gave me all those years ago, so again.

__custom_showroom_1520880674.jpg

HI All,

Ok I will be honest, I was hoping for a release last night, but a couple of small issues cropped up and needed double checking. I am now away stuck in a hotel (while my new Seat Leon TCR is at home) on a training course and there was no point in release something, that if there was problems, I could not fix, the frustration levels would of gone through the roof.

It WILL be released by the end of this week :thumbsup:

Hi All,

I am really sorry to say but there is an update coming, ( I know I always do this) lets just say I dropped a major one with the tyres, and I will hold my hands up

sorry.jpg

I am testing at the moment to make sure they are correct, and also included a texture that @After_Midnight

For the TCR ?
Yes for the TCR.

When Carl looked at my videos he said, through a certain corner @ silverstone it seemed to have to much grip, but this was one corner...

I will be honest as I always am, @Jens Roos sent me a PM advising that maybe something was wrong. When I look, it wasn't wrong, I dropped a big one, so I have fixed this issue, and it now has the over power / massive understear as it should, to a more realistic detail.

Again, I am sorry, school boy error on my behalf and not afraid to hold me hands up

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies