Resource icon

Skins Ford V8 Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yep, @PieterN has been looking into those, he has done a revised file, but im not sure if he is happy with them to the stage where he will share. Perhaps he can update us.

Hi, yes i've done some testing with the new talentfiles, not sure yet if the order of drivers is representative yet. I want to do some more testing first.

Thanks, I really want realistic results so i can have a V8SC championship.

Rosso_Cow19.
I have similar issues with my V8SC championship too. I would like to force the Ai to have pit stops no matter how many laps there are and to have standing starts, can't seem to get this (standing starts) to work (using Rob Fitness's skins).

I would like to force the Ai to have pit stops no matter how many laps there are and to have standing starts, can't seem to get this (standing starts) to work

I don't think this has got anything to do with which skins you're using. I personally think it's a bug that maybe should be reported over at the Reiza forums.

Rosso_Cow19.
I have similar issues with my V8SC championship too. I would like to force the Ai to have pit stops no matter how many laps there are and to have standing starts, can't seem to get this (standing starts) to work (using Rob Fitness's skins).
I don't know about forcing pitstops for the ais but you can change the type of start in championships:
- create your championship, but DO NOT start it.
- quit the game, go to your userdata folder. You should have several .cch files in there, find the one that correspond to your serie (same number as the .srs file).
- open this .cch file with Notepad, find the [CAREERSEASON] section:
change
RACECOND_formation=4
to
RACECOND_formation=0
- save the file, open the game and continue your championship: you should now have standing starts.

I think Reiza is planning to give many more options for championships: different rules, points systems, etc. I'm sure we will have the choice for the starts! Hopefully for the pitstops too! :)

Anyone having issues loading the Ford with the new AMS update? They don't show up in the showroom, get errors 'loading SUPERV8_TYRES_S for material SUPERV8_TYRE'. The SUPERV8_TYRE seems to be the issue but I can't work out what has or needs to be changed.

Same as you Dylan, since the latest update, got me stumped and I need to remove the three V8 supercar folders from the Falcon and skins mod before AMS will stop locking up on me. Think I will re install AMS until this mod is updated... ahh well still much appreciate the hard work.

Same as you Dylan, since the latest update, got me stumped and I need to remove the three V8 supercar folders from the Falcon and skins mod before AMS will stop locking up on me. Think I will re install AMS until this mod is updated... ahh well still much appreciate the hard work.
Looking into it now. You don't need to reinstall AMS, just wait for an update to the mod. Everything else in AMS should work fine.

Looking into it now. You don't need to reinstall AMS, just wait for an update to the mod. Everything else in AMS should work fine.

At this present time NOTHING in AMS works for me I get this message plus the same as Dylan Jones.
"Runtime Error
Program:Z:\steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\AMS.exe
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application"s support team for more informatiom"

I can not run this game past the loading of the cars in the pits. Happening for all cars, tracks etc (SuperV8"s, Mini's Stock V8's) can"t run game at all........

At this present time NOTHING in AMS works for me I get this message plus the same as Dylan Jones.
"Runtime Error
Program:Z:\steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\AMS.exe
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application"s support team for more informatiom"

I can not run this game past the loading of the cars in the pits. Happening for all cars, tracks etc (SuperV8"s, Mini's Stock V8's) can"t run game at all........
you are not by any chance using the spotter app are you?

Anyone having issues loading the Ford with the new AMS update? They don't show up in the showroom, get errors 'loading SUPERV8_TYRES_S for material SUPERV8_TYRE'. The SUPERV8_TYRE seems to be the issue but I can't work out what has or needs to be changed.
I had this issue and then I recopied the holden and ford skin packs plus the ford mod all back in again after the last update and it worked fine after that for me

Yes I am using the spotter app. Do I need to uninstall it?
I had someone with this issue and after the update last week it moved the userdata files and spotter would crash every time you went from the garage onto the track, remove the spotter plugin.dll and test it again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back