Resource icon

Skins Ford V8 Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Ford V8 Skin Pack - A skin pack for the Ford model converted by Patr10T

A skin pack of 12 Ford Liveries

6x are by @Easton1
6x are by @Rob Fitness

these skins are for the model created/ported/shared whatever it is by @PATR10T thanks mate :thumbsup::cool:

the model itself is not part of the skin pack.

PLEASE NOTE: the internal view is to dark to drive the ford with at the moment ( Easton1 & I am trying to work out why, but basic painting...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great guys, thx.
For the windows to dark, did you try to put the layer Apha daker?
(photoshop, image/settingd/ luminosity ... something like that, i don't have it in english)

i get this error when loading into the track which make the game stop

error loading texture BACKFIRE_A for material SUPERV8-BF1

Great guys, thx.
For the windows to dark, did you try to put the layer Apha daker?
(photoshop, image/settingd/ luminosity ... something like that, i don't have it in english)
The Internal window is the same as the superv8 so using that template is expect it to work properly but it doesn't. Yes I have tried full dark full white neither works properly. But if u use a maps/mas file for on SCE it clears them up proper BUT wrecks the proper superv8 Windows makes them very featureless almost as if missing altogether

Rob.
Your ford skins are missing one Ford, The Cameron Waters monster energy one. Any chance of it getting done please.
Also having nearly the same problem as DEMPS151 with the fords. They show up on track but when I drive them all I get is a box car with temp wrote on it.

im not sure if I am permitted to post this link, as I don't want break any rules or ethics so @RaceDepartment please edit this post if deemed necessary.

<Mod Edit: Yep, sorry bud, posting hotlinks to downloads that aren't hosted here at RD is not allowed. Thanks.>

Last edited by a moderator:
will send you a pm on here now as i am off to bed, keep up the good work tho, done another video with these skins for the holdens, would love to get the fords working,

thanks

Thanks Rob & Easton1 for all your efforts, but I also get the same errors as others (backfire, material). Have downloaded the SCE Ford from PATR10T but no luck. Shows up in showroom, but won't load in game :(. Really looking forward to trying these on Patrick's Bathurst so any advice would be appreciated.

For now it should work in SCE
Rob.
Your ford skins are missing one Ford, The Cameron Waters monster energy one. Any chance of it getting done please.
Also having nearly the same problem as DEMPS151 with the fords. They show up on track but when I drive them all I get is a box car with temp wrote on it.

I want to paint the Monster car but I need high res images of the car. I need to see the gray detail on this car better than the facebook images I have seen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back