1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Ford V8 Skin Pack 1.0

A skin pack for the Ford model converted by Patr10T

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Ford V8 Skin Pack - A skin pack for the Ford model converted by Patr10T

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
  2. DEMPS151

DEMPS151
    Richard Dempsey Premium Member

where do u download the ford from?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Fast Furman

Fast Furman
    Premium Member

Thx ah Lot

4. Great guys, thx.
    For the windows to dark, did you try to put the layer Apha daker?
    (photoshop, image/settingd/ luminosity ... something like that, i don't have it in english)

5. DEMPS151

DEMPS151

i get this error when loading into the track which make the game stop

error loading texture BACKFIRE_A for material SUPERV8-BF1

6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

The Internal window is the same as the superv8 so using that template is expect it to work properly but it doesn't. Yes I have tried full dark full white neither works properly. But if u use a maps/mas file for on SCE it clears them up proper BUT wrecks the proper superv8 Windows makes them very featureless almost as if missing altogether

• Sad Sad x 1
  7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

I can help with that tonight Australia time. At work at the moment

8. DEMPS151

DEMPS151

done a reinstall and got the same thing

9. Rob.
    Your ford skins are missing one Ford, The Cameron Waters monster energy one. Any chance of it getting done please.
    Also having nearly the same problem as DEMPS151 with the fords. They show up on track but when I drive them all I get is a box car with temp wrote on it.

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@Easton1 i believe is contemplating that one. It will be very hard and time consuming to do the grey patterns

11. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

im not sure if I am permitted to post this link, as I don't want break any rules or ethics so @RaceDepartment please edit this post if deemed necessary.

<Mod Edit: Yep, sorry bud, posting hotlinks to downloads that aren't hosted here at RD is not allowed. Thanks.>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  12. DEMPS151

DEMPS151

error loading texture BACKFIRE_A for material SUPERV8-BF1

i have looked for thses files aswell cant find them

13. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

I too had all the errors as reported. Send me a message and when I'm home will reply with a link to install my install that fixed the backfire error and temp car errors

14. Is this the same model as before, looks as though it's the old link or has it been updated?

15. DEMPS151

DEMPS151

will send you a pm on here now as i am off to bed, keep up the good work tho, done another video with these skins for the holdens, would love to get the fords working,

thanks

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

It's the SCE ford

17. Thanks Rob & Easton1 for all your efforts, but I also get the same errors as others (backfire, material). Have downloaded the SCE Ford from PATR10T but no luck. Shows up in showroom, but won't load in game :(. Really looking forward to trying these on Patrick's Bathurst so any advice would be appreciated.

18. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Having troubles with your ford car installation??
    Install this.<snip>

Please report if this helped you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  19. Thanks Rob, you are a legend! Works a treat, now off to Bathurst. Just one report as previously reported, dark windows in cockpit. Other than that, thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  20. For now it should work in SCE
    I want to paint the Monster car but I need high res images of the car. I need to see the gray detail on this car better than the facebook images I have seen.