would this do?

Attachments

• cameron waters 2.jpg
    cameron waters 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 616
  • cameron 4.jpg
    cameron 4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 493
The original author of the mod has just updated the Falcon to work in AMS, see "Cars (work in progress)" in this forum. Thanks to the author.Works fine with these skins, no dark windscreen, I just can't seem to get the banner (extra0) for each individual car on the front windscreen to work. Would appreciate any advice or updates for this skin ack.

The original author of the mod has just updated the Falcon to work in AMS, see "Cars (work in progress)" in this forum. Thanks to the author.Works fine with these skins, no dark windscreen, I just can't seem to get the banner (extra0) for each individual car on the front windscreen to work. Would appreciate any advice or updates for this skin ack.
The window files will be updated for this skin pack now that the Ford mod has been updated.

I've asked there but here as well, it's not actually listed for download in that thread or in this forum, so where do you get it from please, thanks :)

edit: got it thanks

Last edited:
Easton1.
Your a champion.
Now I will have a full field for my V8 Supercars championship except for Nissan and Volvo's of course!
Thanks goes to you and Rob for most excellent work

A Revised pack has been uploaded and the Download link is available at
R&Rs V8SC Skins for Automobilista Facbook page

INCLUDES:

- ALL Holden VF's from the 2016 Season (14x cars)
- ALL Fords from the 2016 season on the FG Model by @PATR10T (6x cars)

<<< PLUS >>>
- Additional Holden Liveries (9x Cars)
- Additional Ford Liveries (7x Cars)

either search for the page or there is a link on my profile page.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%