For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Brand New, Unused G27 pedals with fanatec adapter £80
Fanatec GT3 wheel V1 working but alacantra has lifted from spokes where thumbs rest £50
Fanatec GT3 wheel V1 for parts or project as loses centre in rfactor £offers
Fanatec shifters used £25
G27 shifter brand new £40

All plus p&p

Upvote 0
Got a bunch of PS2 games if anyone's interested:

F1 '06
Call of Duty, World at War: Final Fronts *
GTA San Andreas *
Need for Speed Most Wanted, Black Edition
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Killzone *
Toca Race Driver
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One *
WRC Rally Evolved
Toca Race Driver 2

* indicates age restricted product. Therefore I will not sell these to those that are either clearly underage or are unable to prove their age. I realise this is the 'internet' and it could be tricky, so will play it by ear.

Price wise, £2.50 each will do, including postage. Or £20 for the lot. UK only, as these products are UK only.

Upvote 0
Brand New, Unused G27 pedals with fanatec adapter £80
Fanatec GT3 wheel V1 working but alacantra has lifted from spokes where thumbs rest £50
Fanatec GT3 wheel V1 for parts or project as loses centre in rfactor £offers
Fanatec shifters used £25
G27 shifter brand new £40

All plus p&p

ahhh hell!. I orderd the fanatec GT2 wheel with standard pedals 3 hrs ago, if i had seen this i would have gone for your pedals.

do you still have them, and if so, would you do them for 60 quid inc shipping? if so i will try to cancel my fanatec order but i will have to make sure i can do this before 100% comitting..

Am I right in saying the GT2 comes with the G27 adapter already? if so you could keep that and sell separate if you wanted.

with the adapter these pedals will work on the xbox wont they?

cheers

Am near Cambridge if you ever find yourself out that way and we could meet and save postage?.

Upvote 0
ahhh hell!. I orderd the fanatec GT2 wheel with standard pedals 3 hrs ago, if i had seen this i would have gone for your pedals.

do you still have them, and if so, would you do them for 60 quid inc shipping? if so i will try to cancel my fanatec order but i will have to make sure i can do this before 100% comitting..

Am I right in saying the GT2 comes with the G27 adapter already? if so you could keep that and sell separate if you wanted.

with the adapter these pedals will work on the xbox wont they?

cheers

Am near Cambridge if you ever find yourself out that way and we could meet and save postage?.

PM sent

Upvote 0
For Sale: Race Sim Cockpit | Rinoseat

For Sale: Race Sim Cockpit | Rinoseat

In ROTTERDAM, Holland. Only pick-up please, a bit too big to ship.

Please send me a PM on interest.

IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_1385.JPG

Upvote 0
Updated:

Got a bunch of PS2 games if anyone's interested:

F1 '06
Call of Duty, World at War: Final Fronts *
GTA San Andreas *
Need for Speed Most Wanted, Black Edition
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Killzone *
Toca Race Driver
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One * (sold elsewhere)
WRC Rally Evolved
Toca Race Driver 2

* indicates age restricted product. Therefore I will not sell these to those that are either clearly underage or are unable to prove their age. I realise this is the 'internet' and it could be tricky, so will play it by ear.

Price wise, £2.50 each will do, including postage. Or £19 for the lot. UK only, as these products are UK only.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play