For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

I have a complete G25 wheel and pedal set, with the original box. This includes everything the wheel set originally came with as well as some original extras. I have done a couple things to the pedals in order to eliminate the "spikes" in the signal coming from the pedals which these pedals are notorious for. I have eliminated the issue by replacing the wiring in the pedals with better shielded wires as well as the potentiometers in each pedal. I haven't used this set for a couple of years now and have additional components I was going to use in order to make my setup more hearty and accurate. I never got around to actually finishing the project but you are welcome to the additional potentiometers, springs, bolts and the like, and I will also include the original components that I have replaced if you would like them for whatever reason.
I just popped in GT5 to test the G25 before posting to ensure everything still works as it should, and it did. I played for about two hours with no issues to speak of.
Basically, this setup is better than it was new, and I hate to sell it but, as I have said, I haven't even turned it on before today in around 2 years. I can include pictures and videos of whatever you would like in order to verify the functionality and quality of the minor modifications I have made.
PRICE: $120 OBO
I can ship, and take paypal, or we can work something else out if you would like. Price may be negotiable depending on interest!
Just thought I'd add I'm in California, but I will ship anywhere.... Looks like international shipping will be around 80$ and $50-60 for the US... Make me an offer for the wheel and its yours!

Upvote 0
Just in case people have missed it, it looks like the g25, g27 is getting hard to get hold of now.
If you have broken ones don't throw them away ... try to sell them complete or in bits
there seems to be a few guys selling parts for them now on Ebay...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
(please delete if not appropriate for thread)

*Ultimate Supercar Experience* Voucher, for Croft UK.
Worth £500. Valid till October 2013.
http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk/croft/experiences/ultimate_supercar_experience.html

jSy01Jr.jpg

Open to offers, £430 ONO. ive also listed it on ebay, item number 290918119386

*EDIT* PRICE REDUCED: to £390 ONO.

Upvote 0
i know this maybe a extreme longshot but does any1 in uk have set ov fanatec clubsport pedals for sale

you might be in luck. This Saturday, or sometime in the week after that, I'm picking up a second hand set of Fanatec V2 pedals. I have the original V1 (all in full working condition, original box too).

i'm undecided whether to keep them as a spare or sell them, it depends on the condition of the V2 pedals.
If i decide to sell my V1 pedals, I'll happily sell them to you at 10% below an average ebay market completed price (excl postage, or you can collect if you fancy travelling near Burton on trent!)

i'll keep you posted.....unless you sort something out in the meantime, as i may not decide to sell them.

Upvote 0
you might be in luck. This Saturday, or sometime in the week after that, I'm picking up a second hand set of Fanatec V2 pedals. I have the original V1 (all in full working condition, original box too).

i'm undecided whether to keep them as a spare or sell them, it depends on the condition of the V2 pedals.
If i decide to sell my V1 pedals, I'll happily sell them to you at 10% below an average ebay market completed price (excl postage, or you can collect if you fancy travelling near Burton on trent!)

i'll keep you posted.....unless you sort something out in the meantime, as i may not decide to sell them.
seconds

Upvote 0
Chaps,
I have 2 Radeon HD 6950 cards that i am going to sell in order to upgrade my system.

First up we have a MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition. This has had the Shaders unlocked to HD 6970 levels using the officially released MSI Bios update and is a 2gb card. It is a stonking card and can be had for the princely sum of £110 plus £5 postage.

msi.jpg

Secondly, we have a Powercolor HD 6950. This has been happily running in crossfire with the MSI with no issues whatsoever. However it has not had any shaders unlocked so is a great, standard HD6950. This can he had for the sum of £100 plus £5 postage.

Powercolor.jpg

If you want both i will do a deal for £190 plus £10 postage.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play