For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Logitech G27 shifters. Left one is brand new, never used. Right one has seen light usage. Both in perfect working order. Stickers from the right one will be removed upon wish before shipping.
40€ for the left one, 30€ for the right one. 50€ for both of them. All prices includes shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.
Are the shifters still for sale? I'm in need of one and would be interested in buying one of them.

Upvote 0
Selling my racing gear due to lack of use and interest.

Fanatec Porsche Wheel Turbo S.
SOLD

Fanatec Club Sport Pedals.
SOLD

Fanatec Club Sport H-Shifter.
SOLD

Fanatec Club Sport Shifter Paddles.
SOLD

BMW Sequential Shifter.
Wired up to plug into the Fanatec wheel, mounting bracket is included F.O.C but is quiet heavy.
P1030005_zpsed11b623.jpg

Custom built Rally style handbrake inc Leo Bodnar BU0836 controller.
It has changed a little since taking this pic, will post new pic's tomorrow.
P8030266.jpg

P8030270.jpg

Open to sensible offers (its my daughters 21st soon and i'm skint), i do have a ball park figure in mind, but would like offers.
email me at ako123(at)gmail.com

Can be collected/viewed, i live in Derby, DE24 9**
cash on collection preferred, but delivery can be arraigned at buyers cost.

Upvote 0
As above, all located in Cardiff UK. I want to get a decent headset for my xbox/ps3 so these are up for grabs to cover the cost. All transactions completed via Paypal. You don't need and account, i can send an invoice to your email address.

TiR 3 and trackclip. SOLD

Plantronics Gamescom 780 7:1 Surround sound Headset: SOLD

Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel: £15 plus £5 postage and packaging within the UK.
Much, much better than a game pad and does a remarkable job of imitating the feel of a wheel.. But if you have a wheel as i have you wont use it.. Impulse buy that i don't need.

Wireless%20speed%20wheel.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm quitting simracing after more than 15 years due to family and time and therefore decided to put up all my gear.

First up is my Simracing Hardware SBB2 Button Box. Designed this one together with SRH's own Brian Clancy and was thus the first one produced. 99% like new, only very minor scuff marks here and there and obviously works perfectly. USB Plug n' Play. Stickers will be removed upon wish before shipping.
100€ incl. shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.

View attachment 34169
View attachment 34170
View attachment 34171

Logitech G27 w/ brand new pedals. Wheel has been cut off for two reasons - 1; two resemble the feel of driving LMP cars and 2; to access the button box which was mounted directly behind the wheel. In perfect working order. Pedals are brand spanking new, not driven a yard. Fitted with Leo Bodnar USB cable with 1024 resolution (4x higher than original) and standalone capability. Obviously also in perfect working order. Stickers will be removed upon wish before shipping.
120€ incl. shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.
Can also be sold seperately. Contact me in this regard.
View attachment 34172
View attachment 34173

Playseat pedal plate for Logitech G25/7. Uses the original screws.
30€ incl. shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.
View attachment 34176

Logitech G27 shifters. Left one is brand new, never used. Right one has seen light usage. Both in perfect working order. Stickers from the right one will be removed upon wish before shipping.
40€ for the left one, 30€ for the right one. 50€ for both of them. All prices includes shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.
View attachment 34177

SimGear SST Lightning Shifter. Casing is metal therefore quite heavy. Light use, about 4 years old. Been stored for the past 3 years. Perfect working order. USB Plug n' Play.
80€ incl. shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.
View attachment 34178

Bought a shifter from Jan and got it today. Very robustly packaged :))) and quick service. Thanks again Jan:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
For sale or I will swap for a Fanatec Rennsport stand or a GT Omega Wheel stand for Fanatec.

I just have no room for a full racing rig so I am wiling to sell for £120 or do a straight swap with either of the 2 wheel stands listed above.

It is a Gameracer Pro racing rig, one of the originals. It looks a bit beat up but works perfectly and could be cleaned up ok. As you can see from the photo I have taken out the old Gameracer seat as it was well used and really not very comfprtable. I have "jury rigged" a 2010 Ford Fiesta seat into it. Trust me, it is far more comfortable for those long drives than the original, even if it doesn't look as swish.

Obviously, weight determines that this is pick up only but happy to accept payment via Paypal.

**Wheel and pedals NOT included**

2013-01-28%2014.06.15.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey guys,

The graphic card I sell is a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 570 OC 1GB GDDR5, still in warranty until September 9th this year. This has been instaled in the sim PC where I only have iRacing so it worked just for the sim.

Price is 120€
gigabyte_geforce_gtx_570_oc_1gb_gddr5.jpg

Anyone? :)

Upvote 0
I have my countermold for a Ferrari rim for sale. It has been professionally milled out of MDF, and adjusted by me to accomodate the round shapes which house the encoders.

4kchnk.jpg

I'm selling this because in total, I'm probably 5-10 millimeters off in width, which bugs the hell out of me. When I'm going all the way to build a wheel from scratch, I can't ignore this.

That said, this is a great base for people to get a head start I reckon, and if you are skilled with tools, this actual countermold can be converted in something which will attach to a wheelbase already. Selling this one will free up funds to build its successor ;)

Price is 45 euros excluding shipping, or make me an offer I can't refuse. Buttons are excluded from the purchase, but can be included for 5 euros extra.
If you want additional parts, maybe we can figure something out. Any questions, please pm.

Upvote 0
I have my countermold for a Ferrari rim for sale. It has been professionally milled out of MDF, and adjusted by me to accomodate the round shapes which house the encoders.

I'm selling this because in total, I'm probably 5-10 millimeters off in width, which bugs the hell out of me. When I'm going all the way to build a wheel from scratch, I can't ignore this.

That said, this is a great base for people to get a head start I reckon, and if you are skilled with tools, this actual countermold can be converted in something which will attach to a wheelbase already. Selling this one will free up funds to build its successor ;)

Price is 45 euros excluding shipping, or make me an offer I can't refuse. Buttons are excluded from the purchase, but can be included for 5 euros extra.
If you want additional parts, maybe we can figure something out. Any questions, please pm.

William, been following your build. Love your attention to detail. why not try making a non ferrari wheel this time? like the lotus or mclaren?

Upvote 0
Continued from the post above...

Nixim G25/7 brake/clutch kit. 2 brake springs w/ rubber and 1 clutch spring. All springs can be used in all pedals if you wish to switch them around. Nearly brand new, very light use.
30€ incl. shipping anywhere in Europe. Outside Europe: contact me. Payment through Paypal.
View attachment 34180
View attachment 34179

The Nixim springs and large brake pedal arrived on my doorstep yesterday.
Thanks for quick reply and swift shipping, Jan.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play