[Football] Your favourite Premiership football team

Pique made a good block on park nothing he could do. Fact is UTD are missing a good holding midfield player. And Carrick is not the answer and never will be. Hargreaves???? I dont no when he hasnt been sat at home hes played right back or right wing.

He did play there quite a bit in the latter stage of last season but he is truly awesome in the holding midfield role and I think it really stood out in both the Liverpool game and the Barca game how much we have missed him. Personally I think we've done amazing to cope 66 games without him.

He is a fabulous man-marker (I remember when he was 19 and he marked Zidane out of a game - Zidane for Christ's sake!), and he would never have allowed Messi or Gerrard or Iniesta to time and space to move forward from deep. Which is why I think Anderson should have been kept on and Carrick taken off.

At least Anderson is lively, Carrick has all the agility of a falling tree.

No, Park has his uses. He runs all day and is flexible and is well liked by his teammates. I thought it was time for Scholes to hang up his boots 12 months ago and yes, I don't understand why the majority of fans want Tevez to stay so much. £25m? I'd rather have Benzema.

at least when Man Utd loose a cup game though Ronaldo will go off to the dressing room unlike Chelsea who just attack the camera men and refs like a bunch of retarded chavs.

See Drogba get up when they got the ball back and jump back onside. Why cant the FA just punish him for that obvious play acting. Its becoming a joke. Seriously anyone seen rolling about and then sudeny making a recovery should be punished full stop.

See Drogba get up when they got the ball back and jump back onside. Why cant the FA just punish him for that obvious play acting. Its becoming a joke. Seriously anyone seen rolling about and then sudeny making a recovery should be punished full stop.

:plus1:
Haven't you noticed that even the Chelsea players do not kick the ball out when he's "injured"
Even they know he's a cheat.
I can no stand the guy. Never have done.

I have never liked cheats and would rather he went tbh.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.