[Football] Your favourite Premiership football team

Goal scored at 0:13 and he starts gooaaaling at 0:33.... NOt much people like the screaming commentatar! Did you notice there is hardly anybody in the stadium :D they are scared of that man!

Ha thats nothing compared to my goal at lunch today in football, Kepper cleared it straight int he air and into the top corner, BOOM. Yes, of course it was a fluke :p

You're not singing
You're not singing

You're not singing any more
You're not sinnnngggginggg any more

Messi-Manchester-United-Barcelona-Champions-L_2311579.jpg

Wasnt really the quality final i hoped for. Best moment was directly after the match with an epic quote of the dutch commentator :):

(tv shows berlusconi in close up)
Commentator: "Hey there is Silvio Berlusconi too. But without his girlfriend"
(few seconds silence)
Commentator: "She probably has a highschool prom"

:D

Barca played cracking after their slightly jammy opener, deserved to win. Puyol, Iniesta and Messi were giants.

Mesa upset though.

Several mistakes by Fergie I felt. Carrick was flat footed all match, he should have kept Anderson on and had him man mark Messi, he seemed to be the only guy who was agile enough to tackle him. Couldn't believe that he put Tevez on first before Berbatov when we were struggling to keep the ball. He should have stuck to his guns when he said Ferdinand needed match practice if he was to play, he looked off-pace all game.

Park should have been taken off earlier, O'Shea should never have started, far too ponderous to be able to handle Messi and Henry, he should have risked Rafael, I think he would have paid dividends.

Very annoyed by his pragmatic approach to his team seection, he hasn;t got a team right for any of his Champion's League finals, even though he's won two. He betted on Puyol being too old to handle Rooney and Ronaldo, just like he thought Matthaus was too old to handle Giggs in 99. BIG mistake.

I think Carrick needs to step back next season, he just doesn't have the agility or the pace. I wouldn't pay £25m for Tevez and if we get a good offer for Berbatov I say take it, even though I've been defending him all season. Grab Benzema and give Welbeck/Macheda/Campbell a chance. I wish Scholes' contract was up this year, he would never have been offered another year like he has, he's past it, legs have gone since the last third of last year.

If we'd had Hargreaves and Rafael I believe we would have won the game. Then again, they had no Milito, Alves or Abidal so we can't complain.

Why he doesnt start Tevez every game is beyond me. Im not saying that because hes linked with us but he would have worked hard closing down in attack and tracking back into midfield. And Ronaldo was too busy thinking about how he looked for the big ocasion. Puyol taught him what its like to be on the other end of a cheat and a dive. Berbatov woulnt of done nothing. Hes not a big game player.

He set that team out to defend not win and you dont do that against any top team. With Park and Rooney on wings he wanted hard workers to track back. Rooney is wasted on the left. And Anderson not a top player in my opinion, just a £18 million pound sqaud player. Again O'shea just a sqaud player. And not good enough to deal with Messi, Eto or Henry. I think Scholes is still a good player and would have done a better job than Anderson.

Fergie got it very wrong tonight and I think he tryed to out play Barca in midfield. And look what happened. Maybe people will shut up about them being the best side in the world now. Well done Barca.

He doesn't start Tevez because he's got the worst first touch in any of the top team's in the top leagues. Anderson will become an excellent player, he was the only one who could tackle Messi, the only one able to match his nimble feet and leg speed.

I don't like Berbatov either but when we're struggling for possession I'd rather have him than Tevez in terms of ball retention. You're a bit unkind to Ronaldo there, I know everyone loves to hate him, but he's a top player. I've seen plenty of diving from Gerrard, they all do it, look at Messi's in this game.

Park deserved his place for the first half but when it was obvious we needed more attacking threat he should have been taken off straight away, not left on for 20 minutes. Our supply to whoever was playing middle just seemed to disappear in the second half.

This game showed how much we miss Hargreaves and a great right back (Rafael wil be) and I'm deadly serious that Hargreaves would have won us that game. His work rate, defensive awareness and most importantly against Barca, his agility and pace would have helped a HUGE amount.

But absolute congrats to Barca, they have been irresistible this year and fully deserve it. This was the match between the two best sides in the world. They went all the way in their three competitions and we were one match short of going all the way in our five. Very disappointed not to retain the Champions League though, that would have sealed this team's place in the all-time greats, alongside the likes of Liverpool of the late 70's, Milan of the early 90's, Juventus of the late 90's etc.

Iv seen Gerrard dive but when he dives its bigger news. Were all used to Ronaldo falling over like hes been shot. Yeh hes a good player but hes also a consistent cheat. Today fergie made the same misakes he did against us when we won 4-1.

And Tevez would have won the ball back and kept it more than Berbatov. Yeh he would of held it up but Ronaldo (who i think was playing centre forward) was very lazy. And so is Berbatov. Lets see how you get on next season with your ageing stars.

Edit: Not only a cheat but kicks every player who puts a good tackle on him!!!!!!

That hobbit that came 2nd in the world player of the year awards :), his size allows him for good movement.

I must say UTD deserved to lose, Barca were far superior for the last 80 mins of the game. Those first 10 mins gave me some hope then it was a let down one after another.
After park (?) missed that sitter on the 6 yard line I had a fealing it was not our day.

Congratulations Barcelona, the best team won on the day. Im just glad Henry didnt score! I cant stand him from his gunner days and the battles we had with arsenal. Still they were fantastic to watch.

Roll on next season!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea