[Football] Your favourite Premiership football team

ooo ssssscum :D

tbh, if thats still the same takeover from early next year,how long is it going to take?

And no offence, but surely we'll be better candidates for some rich bloke?

-we're a L1 club so cheaper
-Lower wage bill, lower running costs
-Brought in one of the best young managers outside prem
-fantastic players capable of much more
-Bigger crowds than wednesday and paying ridiculous prices
-Our training ground is one of the best in the country, Real madrid sent woodgate back when he got a long term injury here for us to look after him :)

Still if that takeover goes through though good luck to you, im obviously slightly biased being a leeds supporter ;)

What were blackpool like today without their boss? i see they snatched a point vs you.

its not the geoff sheard one. its some guy from plusnet and 3 others. just been made directors with a full take over due in the off season.

-although its higher running costs we make an operating profit so not an issue. only the debt payments sink the balance sheet.
-very true on the manager front but im not sure laws would be part of any new owners long term plans.
-where we've been this season steady just in top half is probably right for the squad, unfortunately they have been underperforming hugely over past seasons.
-over the course of last season you sold only 10,00 more tickets than we did :p and our ticket price structure holds up against most clubs in our own league.

main benefit in my eyes is to have no debt, thus reducing the need to sell top young talent like Madjid Bougherra and Chris Brunt.

didnt see the match. just moved to liverpool. doing my head in. means a game cost best part of a ton with beer and travel. unfortunately not that rich. :( hope you go up tho donnie are pushovers. the competition would be nice.

ok then good luck to you, hope that goes through :p

cant believe how underperforming yorkshire teams are at the moment :( leeds + sheffields should all be in the prem atm. Instead the only yorkshire club hitting the headlines recently is barnsley for their FA cup run last season

Hull dont count as yorkshire anyway ;)

u and the blades are making progress to get back into the top flight, we'll soon be joining you :)

cant wait for that day when we're battling chelsea again infront of full houses every week :D

This is for all those Man

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ2rSncGCUQ[/ame]

I will post the 2nd Match highlights later on tonight

United were certainly impressive last night, aided by the fact that Arsenal had to attack them, which is why Ronaldo played up front, to use his pace to exploit the gaps they would have to leave. But then a monkey could have worked out that's what they were going to do.

Personally, I have no love for any of the 4 English teams who got to the Quarters.

Go Barca, I'm saying.

• Roy Stevens

man u are window lickers...most people that support um have never even been to manchester ...i hate um

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 14.0%