rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Friday 8th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT!

The track has been updated to allow for a grid of 50 vehicles. Please uninstall v1.35 of Silverstone (if possible), and join the server to automatically download and install the revised version of the circuit.

Is it a bird!?!... Is it a plane!?! What am I spotting in the garage?!?

Oh, it's just that bloody pink beetle on steroids again!:x3:
a2aJNqi.png

Edit: Also, how many slot does silverstone have ? :O
I edited the track last night; it now has ~50 garage spots, rather than the default ~40. Grid spots aren't an issue - there's over 100 - but the circuit is limited by the number of garage spots it can handle, as there isn't much space. The additional spots I added are around the pit entrance area (where the pit lane curves to the right, on to the pit straight, there is space on either side for a few cars).

@Daiman Patel
I uninstalled the Silv, V1.35. Used getmod and there is an error regarding loading some meshes.
Tried it in single player-same.

Maybe its my end. I will delete and use getmod again.
Just mentioning it in case anyone else has it too.

@Daiman Patel
I uninstalled the Silv, V1.35. Used getmod and there is an error regarding loading some meshes.
Tried it in single player-same.

Maybe its my end. I will delete and use getmod again.
Just mentioning it in case anyone else has it too.
Hmmm, that sounds strange! There were a few of us who tested the update last night, and a number of other have since been on the server, but no such issues were reported. So this does suggest a client-side problem. I recommend clearing the CBash and Shaders directories under <rF2_install_dir>\UserData\Log, and also ensuring that there are no remnants of the old Silverstone in <rF2_install_dir>\Installed\Locations\ISI_Silverstone\1.35 (delete this folder if is still exists after uninstalling the mod).

@Daiman Patel Besides installing the flat6 mod and the silverstone track, do I need to do something specific? First rF2 mp race
Nope, that should be all! :D

Some people find the TrackMap plugin helpful; this adds widgets to your screen to provide data, timings, statuses and a number of stats, and it's completely customisable. I swear by it, but it's not necessary. :p

Most important thing about TrackMap is it gives you visibility of the starting lights. Pretty much invisible in default UI.
Starting is way more immersive if you can't see the starting lights from a position further back and it also reduces the problem of #12 crashing into #4 in T1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back