rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Friday 8th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Im unable to find the server from the server list at the moment.
This reminds me of the VEC series, which also has grids of 40 drivers in RF2 and has suffered from servers braking from the load, first two races of this season were red flagged due to too many client rejoins.
To keep the server as stable as possible, i suggest completely restarting it before the official sessions, and once it is restarted, people should avoid leaving and rejoining.

Its on the list then i did alread some laps there. Its called "RACESEPARTMENT.COM" without the quotation marks of course ;)

I cant find it, found it Tuesday evening with no problems....but cant find it now.
It seems as though we are currently experiencing some issues with the server, but I'm unable to provide any further details at this moment in time. Hopefully it should be back again soon. I shall keep you updated as and when I hear more information. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Think the safest place will be at the back... Then pick your way through the carnage!
There is always pit lane too. If it was say 90 mins and I qualified outside the top 20 is would be fun.

Hope we'll see some great videos of the action.
@Davy Vandevenne is in there. He is usually good for some great video action. Maybe stay about P20 to show us more of the field?

best not to reverse a 46 car field lol !!
Agreed, coming P46 and having 45 faster guys behind you is sweaty palms territory.

Anyway looking forwards, should be great fun.
We need to know and use our braking markers (fixed points not moving ones :confused:) and our heads :redface: and keep our lanes in S1 and into T6 Brooklands.
If you are the bad guy 45 ppl typing "WTF" might be embarrassing.

We had some Server issues last week with 30ppl using this mod @ Indy GP. There were 2 guys using custom skins, one of them jumped up and down in standings and couldn't share his paint proper (grey box beside his name for everyone). Then he used a standard skin, Host disabled skin sharing and everything went fine.

This reminds me of the VEC series, which also has grids of 40 drivers in RF2 and has suffered from servers braking from the load, first two races of this season were red flagged due to too many client rejoins.
To keep the server as stable as possible, i suggest completely restarting it before the official sessions, and once it is restarted, people should avoid leaving and rejoining.
Not being able to find a server mostly means it aint online, which is the case now. The provider we rent our servers from is moving ours and other peoples servers to a new rack hence the downtime.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.7%