[First try] 1991 Honda CRX (juiced 2 model)

still using the juiced 2 chassis with some parts from forza, its a hybrid and its a mess but i hope i can pull it of:D
-trying to make a juiced 2 forza undercarriage hybrid
- some forza lights fitted with juiced 2 chassis

its a lot of work but i got to start somewhere:confused:

Thanks for the tips Quad

this is the general ideia:
-forza lights
-juiced 2 chassis
-undercarriage forza
all other acessories are good to go
im gona try fit this set of parts together, it gives the realistic look keeping juiced 2 base model which i like

crxpx.png

Why aren't you using a Forza model? You could adopt the J2 parts to fit it? :)
for no special reason, just because i liked the original juiced 2 model and i thought it was a way to learn something since i have to custom fit some of the parts and i don't have any experience modeling.
the stock forza model was already made by AMGfan so the idea was to create something a bit different, although i cant tell if it was a good idea or not but please advise me ;) its my first attempt so i don't really know were in getting into
this is a preview of what i have in mind, parts need to be fitted correctly
crxpart.png

this is current state,its a mess for now, and since i can fix the old model, and evaluating situation, is it possible to adapt the current forza lights, tune some edges for example or do i need to step back again to juiced standard lights?:Dneed opinions
crx3.png

Hello once again, this is not much of an update but oh well, progress is slow, i've been struggling to get this ideia working so, i redone the project 3 times so far, so this is my current battle, fit the forza undercarriage onto the j2 chassis.
Silly i know, but i think the result can be good
crx.png

I dont know much about modelling but i'm willing to try

Im currently working the parts separately in order to continue working, the forza interior/carriage with j2 model is partially solved, so this is my current hood designs:
just the stock one and a carbon version, pretty much simple so im going slowly for now,
its using forza texture
carboncrx.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back