1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiat 500 Abarth @ Aosta sport - Wednesday August 10th 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Aug 6, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
    Track: Aosta sport
    Weather: Dry
    Damage: 40%

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: Sprint (10 laps) + Feature race (20 laps)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Results here
  2. Server is up, rank tool enabled :good:

I probably won't be able to join you in this one, finally have a gap to take the wheel to the shop for a warranty claim.
  3. Abarth at last,hell yeah! \m/
  4. Great track, and fun car :good:
  5. Indeed... Makes me want to reconsider my wheel returning plan, LOL.
  6. nice :)
  7. Hi! I am back! :)
    This is a binding event, good idea, great fun!
  8. Any tips how to be fast on this track? Smooth or agressive driving? Any need to change the default setup?
  9. Smooth is the way to go I think, avoid sliding as much as you can.
  10. I ran a few lap today, amd my opinion is smooth driving is the best choice for long race, but one fast lap...well i dont know. I used default setup, my fast lap is 1:21.267. Not too fast, maybe need to try another setup. I see on the rank site to 1:19 is possible. Well not for me :)
  11. Server up, with the club password, rank tool enabled.

I won't be joining you, but the countdown timer to quali is correct, the sessions will advance automatically. Have fun :fwd:
  12. Come on Senad,join,we cant race without you :fwd2:
  13. LOL, I would Christian, I love the Abarth, but I don't have a wheel at the moment :frown:
  14. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Weird, no password, and then the server won't let me in. Oh well, good luck to the rest of you!

Session is closed to new clients. Connection refused.
  15. Regular club password Adam, I guess something wrong on your end.
  16. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

It doesn't ask for a password, just goes straight in, and then says:
    Session is closed to new clients. Connection refused.

Tried re-booting and same problem. Oh well, it's too late now!! Never mind, I'll be back next time!
  17. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Ok, now it's offered me a password, but the race will have started and I don't want to disturb the others!

Next time, I will try to join earlier!

Thanks Senad.
  18. Ah, you joined too late then. Rejoining during quali is currently disabled, as requested.
  19. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Ah, I didn't realise, I have in the past. Oh well, there is still a strong grid for the race. Thanks Senad, hope you get your wheel back soon!
  20. Had a great time at the track :D, sadly my pc locked up in qualy. I ran in to the same problem as Adam, but could just make it in. I could hear them take off when I loaded my setup. I started from the pits and finished 8th or so.
    2nd race was going great! Started at P8 and after a few laps I was at P3. Due to some faults of my own fell back to P5. Sadly my pc locked up again 3 laps before the finish :mad: