Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Aosta sport
Weather: Dry
Damage: 40%

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: Sprint (10 laps) + Feature race (20 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]322[/signuplist]

Results here

The first race was so good for me at the beggining,jumped from 6th place to 3rd and after 2 laps my pc froze for 5-10 seconds,after that i was on a wall :confused: and placing me at position 10,many laps later i managed to finish 6th like my grid position and i was proud of that.
The second race i think was the best!Susteric crashed me at second lap caused us to get 9 and 10 position.Driving hard and overtaking many i missed to brake for a sec and i crashed on susteric(sorry again for that) .Then i was 4rth after 2 more overtakings and i watched the great fight of the 3 first drivers that was going insane.I kneel before the 3 winners!Respect!:doublethumb:

I guess we found the secret ingredient for a good race. Me not in it :D

Nice finish there :good:

:funnypost:

Btw susteric if you see the replay you will see that:at the first crash was just a fault of your(i dont have problem realy) and the second crash that i did to you was clearly bug issue,i dont touch you,just wrong hitboxes or lag,i see clearly that i am passing near you.anyway,just to note that :D

It was a very insane race for me. The defending driving is exciting.:redface: I think the overtaking is very hard in this track, so the position and timing is very important. Grat Kevin and Lars! Giant experience to race with you!
See you next event!

EDIT: If somebody upload this race to youtube, please post a link here.Thank You.

My PC froze for app. 3 sec. during practice, never happend for me before. I hope I didnt hit anyone during that. In first race I a lot of fun only one time I was hit - and the car still worked 40 % damage is fine Senad. In second race I hit B. Ops - I think I brake too late here. Sorry about that.
This little Abarth is very fun to race - lets do that again soon hehe :tongue:

Hi everyone,
my race didn't go very good but anyway...

I'm writing to Wylensek because i have to say that i'm sorry.
I have been watching the replay of race one and i saw what really happened at the second corner of the first lap.
From my point of view i sow you going out on the grass and i tought you were far behind me.
Sorry again.

I have been watching the other guys racing and was a very good battle!
See you at the next one!

First i must say sorry, i caused 3 accidents this time. Gryzbofski yes it was my fault but in any other game that would be just a minor touch and not a catapult. I have little experience with this netcode and really didnt expect that will happen. Sorensen sorry for ramming you in first race and ruining it for you. Forslund i touched u just a bit but enough to get you off the balance, damn.
Untill this race i havent caused any accident but this is wake up call now, i will try to be more careful in future races.

None the less it was most enjoying race for me so far. Many great battles, overtakes...not feeling like im doing hotlapping as in few other races.

not everyone.
I have given up ever understanding this car-how Fiat can engineer a front engine car to handle like a rear engine one is beyond me.
But if the majority wants these more often then that's fine with me.

. Gryzbofski yes it was my fault but in any other game that would be just a minor touch and not a catapult.
Untill this race i havent caused any accident but this is wake up call now, i will try to be more careful in future races.

None the less it was most enjoying race for me so far. Many great battles, overtakes...not feeling like im doing hotlapping as in few other races.

Hahahah,thats right mate,i dont blame you that was your fault etc,i said that i havent got any problem and i know that you are very carefull driver.Agree with you on last,i didnt felt like i was doing hotlapping,this race was realy great!Thumbs up for abarth :thumbup:

First i must say sorry, i caused 3 accidents this time. Gryzbofski yes it was my fault but in any other game that would be just a minor touch and not a catapult. I have little experience with this netcode and really didnt expect that will happen. Sorensen sorry for ramming you in first race and ruining it for you. Forslund i touched u just a bit but enough to get you off the balance, damn.

I watched the replay and I think it was just a race incident - that happens when the racing is close, no worries:cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back