Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Aosta sport
Weather: Dry
Damage: 40%

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: Sprint (10 laps) + Feature race (20 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]322[/signuplist]

Results here

This session was fun, despite me having abysmal pace in the abarth. I never managed to get within 3 seconds of the fastest lap in quali and regularly lapped 2 seconds slower during the race. That said, in the first race I was able to avoid any accidents in the first few laps and made it up from 12th to 7th (was in 6th, but I had an off in the last lap :( ).

The second race was much worse. I moved up to 6th in the early parts of the race but by the end of the race had been smashed into from the behind a total of 4 times. One time I think it was my fault for going back onto the racing line after an off too quickly but the other times I was just driving :( I ended the race in 8th.

Also Sorensen was a really great sport after colliding with me and waited for me to pass, and even though he ended up passing me pretty easily in the end anyway due to my pace, it was still a very great gesture that I appreciated very much. Thanks man.

Also Sorensen was a really great sport after colliding with me and waited for me to pass, and even though he ended up passing me pretty easily in the end anyway due to my pace, it was still a very great gesture that I appreciated very much. Thanks man.

That's actually listed in the rules, LOL.

If you hit another driver during a casual club race and disadvantage him, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back