FIA - Ferrari Internacional Assistance

Errm Teidy. About your what if Alonso is in Massas position. I think your not getting this picture at the moment....
You can't say Ferrari haven't given Massa any chance this season. We have seen quite a few times this year Alonso getting held up by Massa a lot, [Australia comes to mind] and they haven't told Felipé to jump out the way.
Ferrari have given Massa chances to get a decent title challenge, but this year he has failed. 2008 at the end of the season they backed Massa, and make Kimi let him through at China.
And with Ferrari being a long way behind in the championship at Hockenheim. They had to make Alonso win to take the maximum out of the weekend.

Sorry Teidy, but you should stop digging lol.

I don't want to spoil for those who hasn't watched today GP so don't select this text below if you haven't.

Anyone heard about Vettel's engine problems today? They seemed to cure pretty fast and it was Vettel who said he had the problems.
Apparently the teams are a bit more cautious now after Ferrari's punishment.

ERmm Patel whos talking about Ferrari not giving Massa chances this year???
I think people should read the first post before talking here....its becoming ridiculous how some people go waay far from this topic!!!!
Btw comes into my mind 1 year after Massa accident Ferrari did what they did!!!
Maybe karma is making MSC pay for all his cheating in the past , maybe hes just lost it.....but Alonso time will come and i dont think ``no i dont know nothing about it`` wont help him like in Singapore or when he made the brilliant move to overtake Massa in Germany!!!

ye massa is never fast....not either in 2008....i wonder why ferrari signed massa for 2 more yrs!!!
Ferrari is a great team...Alonso --cheater Massa --coward

That's a ridiculous comment. He was 1 point away from winning the championship. Massa only lost it due to mistakes by his team during pitstops (twice giving him the signal to leave with fuel hose attached) and he also got a penalty for unsafe realease (again not his fault). To say Massa is not fast is ridiculous. All the drivers are otherwise they wouldn't be in F1.

It's quite clear you don't like Ferrari at all. I am a Ferrari fan, and I do understand that they have done some ridiculous things in the past. This was a minor breach of a stupid rule. All the teams do it. As Damon Hill said, If you are going to penalise a team for doing it badly, you need to penalise them all

auheuaheuaheuahehaeha well because only cowards would let choronso pass the way he did instead of fightin for the position!!!
im tired of discussing.....
``Ye maybe i should join the smartest people in this discussion and realise that the truth is no team orders was givin and that its ok to corrupt the sport``
oh and u didnt realise it wasnt funny cause u dont hav sense of humor
Whateva

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back