FIA - Ferrari Internacional Assistance

One question...

If in your FSR team one of the drivers has the chance of win the championship and the other one does now, would you use team orders?

You don't have to answer.

David Dominguez said the rest :)

I go by the following rule:
If you can cheat and hide it by all means do it!
If you can't, then DON'T!
Ferrari messed it up themselves so they should be punished, but if the punishment was harsh enough I don't know.
We have not seen this before (some compare this to the spy scandal which is ludicrous as it was 100-1000 times worse than this).

Even I would make it this way.

BUT: The RULES say, no Teamorders allowed, so they should get harder penalties!

The main problem for that is they have not proof or evidence, just interpretations about what Ferrari said and what they see.

If they accept that as proof, then they have to investigate, for instance, McLaren, for the "save fuel" communications, because under some interpretations (like mine) that can be considered a team order.

So the full issue will never end... Ferrari never said to massa "Let Alonso pass" so no objective evidence of team orders, just a common sense interpretation that, like I said, leads me to think McLaren used team orders too.

Cya!.

Well I think they took it as a proof, otherwise they wouldn't have "punished" them with the money.

What I find so funny, in Spielberg it wasn't forbidden and they recieved i think 1.000.000 penalty. Now it is forbidden and they only get 100.000 . Thats what i find ridiculous

I dont get it.....some people here saying that it is totally normal to have team orders and other stuff??
Since when its normal to have a better pace and be faster and then comes along 5 6 races to go the other slower driver that has a bit better chances to win the championship and the team ``decides`` to let him trough because with 5 6 races to go he has better chances???
I think a lot of people forget 2007 2008 (not sure about 2007) when in 2008 Hamilton won the championship that he rlly deserved for 1 POINT......now in 2010 we are talking about 25 points for the win and with 6 races to go massa 30 points behind and they decide that Alonso has better chances???
Plus you can say for yourself that any FSR driver would let his teammate trough for the championship , but i would never do it if im faster and with 5 6 races to go on the table....if im in front its because im faster or because im lucky for others that crashed as it happens sometimes....but if my teammate is 2nd and wants trough , if he cries on the radio for me i wouldnt let him trough !!!!
You can say it for yourself that you would but i wouldnt and my teammanager knows it!!!
Think is Massa has no sportspirit , he signed a contract and Ferrari pays him at the end of the day!!!
I hate Ferrari for what they done but Massa did just what Barrichello did in 2002 !!!
And make sure you hear Alonso radio and Smedley radio to Massa before you say that theres no proof....even my wife that started watching f1 this year and never heard of it before said ``oh why they are telling massa to let him trough on codes??``!!!
I mean just ridiculous!!Oh and btw Formula 1 is a sport....dont forget that

And 100.000 k penalty was from the race director i think???dunno im dumb bout those stuff....
But came FIA on the judgment day and what Todt did??
I mean Todt as president....cmooooon
And i totally hate Ferrari since Austria btw

If you don't think team orders are normal in any sport you are blind IMO.
There has always been team orders in motorsport but since they were banned the teams obviously has to speak in codes to hide it.
I am not defending Ferrari for what they did but I understand why they did it and really since when has Massa been faster than Alonso during this season?
Massa is a good driver but he is not up to speed with Alonso right now and he is not a championship contender in my eyes.
And you have to remember it is not illegal to tell Massa Alonso is faster or Hamilton to save fuel, it is only illegal to tell them to let their team mate by and nothing else.

I didnt say there wasnt team orders in racing in general!!!
And whos talking about Massa being faster then Alonso in this season???
Im talking about the German gp only....before u coment u should pay attention on the topic that is being discussed!!!
Massa is a good driver Alonso is a great driver no doubt but Massa was in front and teamorder came on the radio for Massa to let Alonso pass!!!
I remember it is not illegal to tell Button to save fuel or that Smedley should inform Massa on the radio about several things!!
But after listening Alonso crying on the radio and after 2 or 3 times Smedley telling Felipe that he needs to push Alonso is getting closer then we heard Smedley giving the message ``Alonso is faster then you , do you understand the message?``!!!!I think only u didnt Fredrik cause even Santa claus did

LOL Who is saying it was no team orders, everyone agree's its a team order or team tactic or whatever you will call it. Its not our fault they dont get punished because hard evidence was not there. We know the interpretations of the radio conversations, but there is no hard evidence where someone say "hey let him trough". On the other hand what people are saying here is that team orders and tactics are all over in F1, it has been there for a long time and will remain for a long time you just have to accept it. Ofcourse i would rather see them fighting for it, but do you think a team is happy with that risking to loose a 1-2 finish.

And by the way i think we just withnessed another team order,.. Vettel let Webber go trough at Monza :p or mayby not,.....

ofcourse alonso lets massa trough if massa is the guy that can win championship its not ferraris fault that massa isnt fighting for championship this year and at any point of his career he could just quit ferrari and go to williams or something if he isnt interested in being sidekick when he isnt in championship fight...

Of course they dont get another penalty....... its almost only Spanish, Italian and Latin american people in the FIA :D The Spanish and Italian people just made a good job in order to make the latin people change their minds. Thats it.

Just allow teamorders and thats it, Its a teamsport and that has been ever since they started F1!

Alonso - Spain.
Santander - Spain.
Santander - Sponsor of most GP's
Santander - Sponsor of Ferrari (and pretty much Alo's personal sponsor)
Ferrari - Behind in the championship
Ferrari & Alonso - win.

Massa - Just another Brazilian Twobens.

Well Hirrle is right
Well money dominates pretty much everything in the world so i dont see why it would be different in Formula 1...
And great move by Alonso damaging Button car , the source of his downforce....
Oh no wait...Alonso didnt know that either , he knows nothing!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%