Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition

Cars Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the same problem, start up a run on a random track with only FO cars choosen. I don´t have the red pack DLC. It will load and then exit back to the previous screen resulting in no driving fun : (
Thanks anyways for the extremely exciting idea of bringing some cars to AC that actually can race against each. Something Kunos seems to think is no need for...

I have the same problem, start up a run on a random track with only FO cars choosen. I don´t have the red pack DLC. It will load and then exit back to the previous screen resulting in no driving fun : (
Thanks anyways for the extremely exciting idea of bringing some cars to AC that actually can race against each. Something Kunos seems to think is no need for...

try the solution found by Joseph Maxx. Swap the collider.kn5 from exos

Its rather that Formula One management would bill Kunos millions in licence fees for even two different F1 cars from the same season. One single car is exempt (that's how Gran Tursimo and all those other presenting a single F1 car did it).

The lower level Formula mods are said to have been the main reason the modding sections got closed down, some lawyers probably had been sending letters to Kunos. I hope this mod here stays afloat

Schifarteruft updated Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition with a new update entry:

Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition

Changelog v1.0.2

- Balanced exterior volume for all the cars
- Improvement in performance for collision detection
- Added new external sounds for Mercedes motorized
- Fixed RedBull interior cockpit
- Fixed external mirrors misalignment rear view
- Fixed wheel misalignment for Mercedes, Williams, Toro Rosso, Lotus.
- Fixed strange bug that made jump the car during a drift.
- Fixed blurred objects
- Fixed skin color changing when out of the track
- Fixed catheram helmets
- Minor bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello I cant run this on a server with the F138 it says 'You are not allowed to race Ferrari F1 cars against other mods' am I doing something wrong here please help?

Hello I cant run this on a server with the F138 it says 'You are not allowed to race Ferrari F1 cars against other mods' am I doing something wrong here please help?

Hi! :)
To start a server u must create an entry list with all fo2013 cars without the F138, after this u must go to manually edit the entry_list file and server_cfg in assettocorsa/server/cfg and go to add the ks_ferrari_f138 into the server_cfg and replace the car model and skin name in the entry_list file

we'll share the right procedure to do this fast and easy ;)

Schifarteruft updated Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition with a new update entry:

FO_2013_League_Edition_1.0.3

Changelog v1.0.3

- New internal and external sounds compatible with AC v1.9
- Balanced exterior volume for all the cars
- Fixed colliders (again!)
- Fixed Mercedes external mirrors
- Fixed side wing profile for Marussia
- Improved FFB for LE version
- Fixed tyres color (before was green)
- Updated tyres v10
- Minor bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

In some cars, such as the williams, the force india and the lotus, the numbers on the steering are further ahead, in vr they seem to float before the eyes.
Screenshot_fo_2013_williams_t78_hockenheimring_24-1-122-10-22-40.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back