Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition

Cars Ferrari's Opponents 2013 League-Edition 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
You updated the league version but the offline version is still at v1.0 which is what I have.

we are fixing other minor stuff, so that the offline version will be uploaded directly to the 1.0.2 togheter with the online version in the next hours. So please try to download the LE who have the latest colliders and check if it works.

we are fixing other minor stuff, so that the offline version will be uploaded directly to the 1.0.2 togheter with the online version in the next hours. So please try to download the LE who have the latest colliders and check if it works.
Hi. I'm sure that these errors appear because of the lack of DLC Red Pack. Today I tried to test both versions, but failed. Is it possible that the mod directly asks for data to ks_ferrari_f138?

great work guys dont get me wrong super happy but the arms and hands look real strange first time i noticed was in the Williams the angle of the arms look really weird just not realistic please check? just compared the animation with real kunos ones looks the almost the same but some how it look very bad in your mod maybe the camera defaults are different?

and the inner rims from torro rosso merc and marrusia are not there in the showroom

merc paint needs more metallic to matte now

sorry guys stil love it

Last edited:
great work guys dont get me wrong super happy but the arms and hands look real strange first time i noticed was in the Williams the angle of the arms look really weird just not realistic please check? just compared the animation with real kunos ones looks the almost the same but some how it look very bad in your mod maybe the camera defaults are different?

and the inner rims from torro rosso merc and marrusia are not there in the showroom

merc paint needs more metallic to matte now

sorry guys stil love it

thaks for the report. We will check. About the mercedes paint... I think we had some problems with our google drive... because the some kn5 is completely wrong. ( of the mercedes for example). We apologize for the issue. We will fix very soon.

No no! For example Mercedes AMG and McLaren Mercedes sound same. And Red Bull Renault and Williams or Toro Rosso sound same. Or Ferrari sound and Sauber same. I was thinking the same thing!

Logical ? Red bull and williams and toro rosso have the same renault motor, so the same same sound is logical !
Sauber have the ferrari motor, and mercedes share the motor with mclaren in 2013...so what is the problem ?

This is not problem!! But look at the 2013 onboard video !! I do not tease but do not look the same rFactor F1 2013 WCP! Realistic engine sounds and Toro Rosso 2013(STR8) Ferrari engine !! But it is so excellent method is just my observation !!!! I thought the comments in development matters !! sorry

This is not problem!! But look at the 2013 onboard video !! I do not tease but do not look the same rFactor F1 2013 WCP! Realistic engine sounds and Toro Rosso 2013(STR8) Ferrari engine !! But it is so excellent method is just my observation !!!! I thought the comments in development matters !! sorry
This isn't WCP. It's an RFT conversion with a different outlook. If you didn't buy the redpack you won't get the Ferrari sound either. It's still perfectly usable although the purpose of this pack becomes questionable in that case.

Had a really good online race tonight. Just 3 of us on the server, I was in an F138 just to make sure it worked on the server with other cars (it does).

Only 3 of us but it was incredibly close for 3 laps. I was racing in the Rift and got a video of it. I'll upload it tomorrow.

Great fun - thanks for putting the work in, and for sharing it.

I can confirm that the issue I was having with the offline version was the collider, I swapped them out for the one from the Exos and all the cars load fine now.

Thanks for the all effort that must have gone into this, they are a blast to drive!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back