Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

LOL @ this thread.

I really do not think my laps were so uber fast, at least not my lap on mugello. So calling this alien seems wrong to me. With my best splits in a row a 1:18.5 should be possible.
And thanks for calling me a cheater. If you had some investigation about me, you'd know that I am a known driver in the LFS community as well. And I'm not slow in LFS either...

i apologize again for calling cheater i thought i had prove but i had none

my perspective:

i was 2.5 second slower in lfs than the top, however hard i tried

i try gtr evo, i saw the top guys were fast but human so after 400 hours got a world record at anderstorp with an f3000 myself

this inmediately made me think in lfs there was hacking, i was witness of people online with tnt aceleration reaching 400 kph, i went to the forum to ask if there could be cheating and got banned

i tried then f12010 i was 2 sec slower than the top

found out there were grip mods, cheats, and left

i try here and im slower 1.5 seconds from the top, but just as massa

so what leads me paranoid is i got a world record in a very popular game but as massa and alonso who can be trusted 100% im slower than the top in rest of games i try like 2 seconds

and also ill add that ferrari something must have got wrong when more than 3000 people contended on 1st circuit and hardly 400 in second circuit

i would have rather this game was about beating massa alonso and fisihela and no some etereal leader boards

edit:

i have a theory on why ferraris has just kept keeping the attention of 12% of initial people

it all has to do with the top time being 1.5 seconds faster than massa

the truth is not necesary to be known that however the truth this game sucks

lets suppose the truth is the games not hacked:

this implies this has much to do with driving an f1 as pacman since massas been humiliated by 1.5 seconds, but so what so massa loses at pacman by a million points?

now the game sucks because actually is as good as pacman

now lets suppose the other posible truth:

the game is hacked

do i have to say the game then sucks

so i dont know the truth but i know that the game sucks or sucks

well i know a truth the game sucks

and like me the 2600 which left

well thinking of cheating without proves is quite a ngative thought

but this only leaves one posible thought: this is a bad simulation

if it was a good simulation massa would have done great without even trying hard

he would have been within 2 tenths of the top time and players would have gone from 3000 to 30000

but massa is one second and half from top that with the most positive thinking can be only considered this is a bad f1 model

edit:

though ferrari for whatever reason did wrong i wont let them expoil my fun:

ill beat massa alonso and fisichela which i see as difficult as getting a world record in gtr evolution which will keep me entartained for weeks

and then go back to gtr evolution, sim in which i can keep with the top times and throw the rest of the games in which im two seconds slower than the top to the garbage

is a matter of caring about myslef steem:

i can get a world record knowing 100% i did it clean or get frustrtaed ranking 300th after doing the best of my best

M.Kronke - You cant go around saying "I do not think my laps were uber fast" when you're the top of the table, its like saying "I do not think red bull F1 cars are that fast, oh.. they are the fastest" or "I do not think Mt Everest is that high". I called you a cheater for using the runoff area, you try that in real life racing, or in online sim racing league races and your lap would be disqualified, so it is cheating.

As for your driving, its obvious you are fast and nobody is doubting that, but if you go posting vids on youtube of yourself blatently exploiting, then expect your due's.

Lux - So many people beat massa, most of the experienced (and some of the not so) did it, i also managed it during the warmup sessions, theres not a big surprise here. You still just dont understand the concept that these thousands of drivers can spend as long as they like trying to beat this lap, finding exploits (like mr kronkes 1st sector) and little niggles with the sim car, where as the F1 drivers that set the times, probably only did a few laps. They are F1 drivers, not computer gamers..... I dont get how you can't understand that.

yes thats the whole point that this is not much closer to driving an f1 car than pacman

ferrari just put their top drivers to play a pacman driving game for promotion issues

but why did they say this is close to the real thing when massa performs as well as playing pacman

well after all i didnt expect to be able to use anything alike the million dollar ferrari simulator for ten euro

edit:

i really dont know what time should i expect at this game since so far ive played only like 15 hours

but that i want to say is that in the begining i misunderstood massa was being half second faster than evrybody else

i though ultrawesome game

when i found out massa was being 1.5 second slower than the top i thought oh ****

The simulator is great, but the things that make an F1 driver are completely different to what is needed to drive a sim. If you gave alonso the option to exploit and as much practice as he wanted, i'm sure his time would be awesome and perhaps top. But that is not why he is driving for the Top F1 team, that is not why he is 2 times world champion.

You can take all the skill in the world into an F1 car, but without having what it takes, your body will fail, your concentration will lapse, your fear will slow you down. To drive in F1 your body has to be able to take massive forces, punishment and intense heat. You have to be able to keep your concentration focus to the max throughout all this for up to 2 hours in a race, in qualifying you are under pressure to perform on the spot, you can't practice endlessly, you have to nail it first time, and if you dont perform under this pressure, you can lose your job. You have to believe in the car and trust in yourself and your own ability, you have to be confident or you will fail. In a sim you can enter a corner at 200mph, and you have no worries about that, if you crash it doesnt matter. If you crash in real life, you risk your life and wreck a car that is worth millions, but if you fear that, then you will be slow.

The actions of driving a Sim may well be similar or very close to what it takes to drive a real F1 car, but the comparison ends there. Sim racing is a skill of the computer gamer, talented drivers too perhaps, but to actually do it in real life takes so much more.

on the other hand ferrari cant be seriously asking to trust unknown people online

like being an lfs member grants me any trust

crasher and cheaters have ruined racing games

so you can only race people you trust

allowing you to race for real massa alonso and fisichella whom you can trust a dream come truth

an amzing move by ferrari

now the leaderboards are a very bad move

that would be like asking us to believe that hot girls in chats are hot when theyre not even girls

edit:

you seem to be fast without suing the going wide exploit

have you thought to keep it up expecting ferrari will disqualify the exploiters so you could even be first without knowing?

that could be as aplicable in the case theres hacking

i woudlnt be surprised that those who are top now get disqualified and the number 200th gets top one

i would say that at least the top 200 are at the very least are using the going wide exploit so being fair they should be disqualified rgiht the way

come on is this ferrari with romans origins or the cheater mc laren

well so far theres evidence that the top guys are exploiting the game and only for that they should be disqualififed

but theres more

i have a proof that evidences this top time hacked:

take you stop watch and measure your self how much this 56.175 really lasts

my measures were:

56:89
56:87
56:86
56:86

i could even calculate the error to know with certainty how much they are "tweaking" the games stop wacth

this hack to alter the stop wacth of the game is widely used an fva got hacked with it

and unless someone provides an explanation of why the stopwacth of the recorded game is 7 tenths faster im informing ferrari

oh and you must be quite stupid hacking a game so grossly giving your real name

i may make the formal acusation of hacking myself to my perjuice and others with names and directions if ferrari doesnt take the step

the same you can verify the top guys have hacked the stopwacth of the sim, yes now its a sim not a game, take your stop wacth again and verify how massas stopwacth is not tweaked:

and unless someone provides an explanation of why the stopwacth of the recorded game is 7 tenths faster im informing ferrari

There is so many thing which can cause it. Might be all the video conversions. First you capture games variable fps to some constant fps like 25fps. Then youtube might change it once more. Also depends on playback speed so just waste of time to stopwatch it.

I really don't know what is the point in this thread. Is it hard to understand that some people are just faster than others? Even if you are fastest atm like Krönke, there is someone faster who will pass you.

yeah right video conversion

if it was youtube video conversion it would happen as well with massas lap, but massas lap nails the stop wacth

and check this lap:

he drives like a zombie and still gets a top 56:9

take the stop wacth and he really does a 57:7, the same 8 tenths offset

and i stimate a 10 % of people got hand at this stopwacth hack, probably some even post at this forum trying to look all innocent

congratulations 3000 people started with it and nows left 300 hackers at second circuit

youre like a vampire stealing peoples fun to fullfill an ego miserable and low

you know why i knew, though i didnt have proof, that this game got hacked?

because "top" pilots were 1.5 seconds faster than me when i withhold a world record in gtr evolution which still lasts in a very popular an old game

i know there was hacking in lfs for the same reason

now i understand why in the pro server they never raced but they were only hotlapping, oh so the stop wacth hack doesnt work in races lest contend then to see who hacks the more the stopwacth

in fact now i know how they hacked lfs i may go back to what i did before, now i understand, guys who got me two seconds in qualification turned to be during race slower than me

and im pieced off cause i spent at least 2000 hours trying to get a wolrd record in lfs to be told by the faster guys who were hacking the stopwatch oh you just need more practice to shaAVE THOSE 2.5 SECONDS

do you know how much time the world record holders put into it?

in f1 2010 its the same **** top players are two seconds faster than me, but at least in this game has been made public and is widely known the blatant cheating of a disruptive minority

i really hope the top times get disqualified at the very least for using the exploit of going wide

i dont know if it was a mclaren sim id say they wer actually looking for tricksters but wouldnt expect this from ferrari

Oh Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you? As already said, framerate fluctuations while capturing the vid, rendering it, uploading it to youtube could cause a slight delay. I don't mind giving out my real name, because I have nothing to hide. If it satisfies you, I'd record a lap live with my camera tomorrow.

And btw.: If you check my online PBs and my hotlaps, you'll see that these times are rather equal. Of course online it's a little bit slower as you do not have the perfect tyre temperature when starting the lap and on some tracks like KY3 you have a layout in the chicane to make it less dangerous (at least we had this in MoE, IGTC and LFSCart).

Honestly, there was only one hacked lap according to my knowledge, and this was a 56.151 by a norvegian guy who never did anything below 57.7 before. I don't exactly know how it worked but tbh I don't care about that. I could go faster without any hacking, except for going wide in turn 3 but that can't be considered a hack.

and im pieced off cause i spent at least 2000 hours trying to get a wolrd record in lfs to be told by the faster guys who were hacking the stopwatch oh you just need more practice to shaAVE THOSE 2.5 SECONDS

In LFS it's easy to compare your telemetry with WR when you use hotlap analyzer. You can see where you lose. There is no big conspiracy.

So good luck with your "stopwatch every youtube video" project and I hope you get some real proof before you lose your mind forever. :tongue:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.