Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

You can't compare this simulation game to driving an actual F1 car, alonso is an amazing F1 driver not an amazing sim racer. You also have to take into account that he likely did not spend that much time with the sim, he is a busy guy and this simulator competition is just another PR scheme to bring attention and money to the company, i doubt alonso/massa really care if people beat their times, they probably expected it.

I'd be more interested to see how this works if ferrari were actually looking for talent using this competition and all they find is a few cheaters instead of what could be a load of really great drivers.

well wait maybe its a bug this guy so proud to be faster than massa goes at zero shift as well

and they didnt fix the bug for mugello:

of course no bugs in alonsos just like my game

edit:

anyhow if theres something i gotta admit is that those two suspicious zero shift 56 laps seem faster than the robot like lap made by massa

and this guy who made an apparently valid top lap under 57 if you pay attention his previous lap was 47.8 seconds

and hell my mom drives better

well i have to admitt i just verified this bug so gotta apologize

still i find quite suspicious people is 1.5 seconds faster than massa in a sim when massa must have thousand of hours driving a simulator

I was putting in alot of 57.7's with quite rough laps during the warmup session of fiorano, i gave up after the times reset (As it took a lot for me to even get that fast, i spent hours at it) but still have my replays. My best sectors combined would have put me into the area of 56.9-57.0 and those guys cheating by cutting accross the track at corner 3 will be gaining extra time from that. I can also assume that even my best sectors were not the fastest possible so i can see how some more time can be made.

If you look at it logically with exploiting the corner 3 run off area included, its possible to see how they manage times in the low 56's.

yes my aplogies again for my certainty on cheating i over reacted

still i feel scammed by the designer of this scheme:

pay us 20 euro and you can win a ferrari cap while you have fun

small letter: for that you have to be half second faster than massa and alonso in each sector

yeah right i wonder why ferrari is not kicking massa then and substitute him, by 1.5 secondsfaster, the best

even you admitted he is cheating and now call him the best

my point remains that either massa and alonso suck or the contest not fair

i dont think competitive people like massa or alonso would play THEIR game to be lose by second and a half

Look, everyone in the top ranks appears to be exploiting that runoff area, and apart from that sector they are all driving amazingly well, i don't feel cheated because its my own fault i cant drive that fast, exploiting the 3rd corner runoff exit isnt going to make any difference, i still wont be fast enough.

Massa is slower but the point is Ferrari or massa/alonso did not expect the records to remain, This is a PR stunt to make money and the F1 drivers probably didnt spend much time with it, they are busy guys and this is nothing in their worlds.

Secondly this is a computer game, massa races actual F1 cars, the difference is so huge you cannot even imagine. F1 drivers are top athletes, amazingly fit and strong, FVA is a competition in a computer game, and these people are gamers, not athletes.

well if youre on the virtual 56.9 and use the exploit as the rest maybe you could get in the top

myself my objective is beat massa alonso and fisichela, i trust them, i distrust online fairness

you can get a lot of fun this way

have you already betaen massa?

thats fun enough is something you can tell, no be on the top one so what?

are you gonna go around saying youre virtually faster than massa in an f1 1.5 seconds...

edit:

think people like massa or fisichela or alonso happen to be the best of ten luckyly contendents while the top guys here are best of 4000 contendents

i heard of a guy who won the top time in grand turismo and ended racing for real with good re

edit:

i dont know maybe you dont gain that much time going wide and those top guys are really alien?

what if its a ferrari stunt plan:

get the best of the best withing the whole world put it in a gim during a year and throw at the world championship, an alien, a god made man, able to beat the top but just human by 1.5 seconds

can you imagine?

in a sixty lap race would arrive this godlike pilot a minute and half before the mortal pack

and this posible strategy from ferrari is been only posible very recently so could actually be the case

also i trust that i its the case that ferrari is looking fo talnet no cheater will go very far since ill suppose theyll be tested on independent simulators

edit:

a prove these guys are really odd aliens:

withing the first haf second there are 19 guys according the ranks

withing the human rank: from 57:5 to 58 ranks go to 219 to 526, 307 puny humans

so in the alienm first half second there are 19 people, in the human sector, half second right after massa there are 307

I actually also had an error message after my payment went through with PayPal and I was redirected back to a page on www.ferrarivirtualacademy.com. I was still able to download the new version of the game with Mugello though.

Have you tried logging in and clicking "buy now"? See if you have the download link available there. Also, check if you have your license code on your profile page (that is, if you didn't buy the game just with Fiorana before).

I actually also had an error message after my payment went through with PayPal and I was redirected back to a page on www.ferrarivirtualacademy.com. I was still able to download the new version of the game with Mugello though.

Have you tried logging in and clicking "buy now"? See if you have the download link available there. Also, check if you have your license code on your profile page (that is, if you didn't buy the game just with Fiorana before).

I already had Fiorano . I filled out the customer support .. but I havent heard anything back from them. Guess it will be tomorrow before its sorted ..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.