AC Ferrari F248 F1 @ Monza - Sunday 15 November

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm doing around the same times currently :D. Too bad they were another 3s faster in quali :roflmao:.
I think the cornering radius in the chicanes may have changed over the years, so I wouldn't be surprised if 2006 Monza was slightly faster than 2012 Monza or whatever year the Kunos version is from.

Hi guys! Please sign me in for tomorrow. Looking forward to race with you
icon_thumpsup.gif

Hi everyone!
I'd like to take part in this event, could you please sign me up?! Searching for some civilized sim-racing, I only recently decided to give it a try here at RD ;)!
I consider myself being a casual racer and gained some experience over the last years (LFS2, i-racing, AC). I don't know if I can keep up with you guys, but I can promise not to spoil anyones race.
cu on the track :)

Hi everyone!
I'd like to take part in this event, could you please sign me up?! Searching for some civilized sim-racing, I only recently decided to give it a try here at RD ;)!
I consider myself being a casual racer and gained some experience over the last years (LFS2, i-racing, AC). I don't know if I can keep up with you guys, but I can promise not to spoil anyones race.
cu on the track :)
Welcome. Will be a first for both of us then :p

Top speed during 2006 gp was 341.8 km/h for this car! it was hitting that before 1.3 ...

Concerning, the car flying, it's "normal" just becareful with how you set ride heights, i recommend 20/48 mm

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back