AC Ferrari F248 F1 @ Monza - Sunday 15 November

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Its a great car but it seems some have to be adjusted but i dont know what :( Can anyone give me some infos for basic-adjustments like wings, gears or tires please? Thx in advance :)
I lowered the wings and went on the track. I'll post a setup later today for those who like.

Its a great car but it seems some have to be adjusted but i dont know what :( Can anyone give me some infos for basic-adjustments like wings, gears or tires please? Thx in advance :)
I can post mine later. Only adjusted gears and wings, as I don't have much of a clue when it comes to setups. Top speed was up to ~330km/h, still a bit slow for Monza so it might need further adjusting.

Here's a setup a base for you all to enjoy. It's notoriously important to manage tyre temperatures in this car. On the mediums, you want them to work at around 80-100°C. Helps avoid the brake lockups too.

Attachments

• Test.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 193
Top speed was up to ~330km/h, still a bit slow for Monza so it might need further adjusting.

There seem to be a bug in gears which causes it won't go faster than 330km/h at the moment:(. So I've read from the AC forum.

Is there a mandatory pit stop by the way? Because fuel tank isn't enough for 30 laps. Or do we have to save fuel like nowadays:laugh: If so can we freely choose what tyres we use?

There seem to be a bug in gears which causes it won't go faster than 330km/h at the moment:(. So I've read from the AC forum.

Is there a mandatory pit stop by the way? Because fuel tank isn't enough for 30 laps. Or do we have to save fuel like nowadays:laugh: If so can we freely choose what tyres we use?
Fuel tank should be enough actually. I got 30 laps with about 70 liters. I won't mandate pit stops for this one because I want everything to be as simple as possible for now :D

Fuel tank should be enough actually. I got 30 laps with about 70 liters.

That can't be right. Two different fuel apps and AC own app as well shows 4,1L per lap which means 28 laps with 116L:confused:

And btw, that car can go over 330km/h apparently. So that information was wrong what I've read from AC forum:whistling:

That can't be right. Two different fuel apps and AC own app as well shows 4,1L per lap which means 28 laps with 116L:confused:

And btw, that car can go over 330km/h apparently. So that information was wrong what I've read from AC forum:whistling:
sweet, I'll test how far I can get :sneaky:

Weeeelll.. 12 Liters got me to 3 laps... 116 Liters estimate at 29.5 laps. My earlier calculations were a bit off then. Drivers, prepare your fuel strategies :coffee:

Weeeelll.. 12 Liters got me to 3 laps... 116 Liters estimate at 29.5 laps. My earlier calculations were a bit off then. Drivers, prepare your fuel strategies :coffee:
Even if it had lasted I wouldn't be able to go full distance without stops. Still killing my front tyres :unsure:. Just don't feel comfortable under braking, think that costs me at least 1s per lap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back