AC Ferrari F248 F1 @ Monza - Sunday 15 November

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A full grid would be nice! Come on peepz..JOIN THIS RACE!!!! :):p:D:O_o:

A lot of people are tagged already so I don't know who else should be tagged! 8 more men should join this race. ;)

Sorry for that crash in first corner, no excuses. Rookie mistake:(.

I really hope these F1 events are here to stay:thumbsup:. And when we race more frequently with these cars , races come much better and people (like me:whistling:) would do less mistakes. It's easy to hotlap with these cars, but racing with 15 cars around you is a different thing. It's nothing like for example GT3 cars.

Sorry for that crash in first corner, no excuses. Rookie mistake:(.

I really hope these F1 events are here to stay:thumbsup:. And when we race more frequently with these cars , races come much better and people (like me:whistling:) would do less mistakes. It's easy to hotlap with these cars, but racing with 15 cars around you is a different thing. It's nothing like for example GT3 cars.
The first corner incident was just a bit unfortunate. Well, Monza can be a bit unforgiving like that. I think I'll run around Silverstone next Sunday with these cars and do a bit of an experiment with the Virtual Simulazioni mod some time down the road.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back