AC Ferrari F138 @ Mugello - Sat 24Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok gents, due to one of my valued cabinet members recomendations, please install: DRS App: ACRL DRS 0.5 (download here)
And please watch the video. It's simple to understand and if an old guy can get it, you young guys can too.

Hopefully everyone will see this here or in the original race post where it now resides. Thank you Mr. Ambassador @Leprekaun . Now I feel bad about the Lambo I recommended for you and feel guilty about keeping my pit crew all to my self:(.................NOT!!!!!!!!:p:D

Last edited:
OK, I have given it another go offline and reckon I am going to give the race a go. Did 20 laps in one session and lots of 3 or 4 laps for setting up. Plus another hour.
GT3 cars are soooo slow after these..............
Can I have a GREEN one please??????

Sign me up please. I got a Cat 6 cable to solve the lag problem in the Wec race last week. I hope everything goes well this week. I do not want to make trouble with other racers. Thank you google translate for this article :).
That's great news and I'm glad you're not discouraged from giving it a try. This is how we work together to make it fun for everyone. You're signed up:thumbsup:

I was pretty pleased with myself for getting withing a second of Bobby. Then along came a new guy.........Blasted me by 6 seconds. Damn

I still want a GREEN one!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea