AC Ferrari F138 @ Mugello - Sat 24Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok guys, grid is full. Please make sure you have downloaded the skin pack that is linked in the first post of this thread. If you don't, you will be driving a bunch of white cars:confused::sick:

You also need to get the ACRL DRS 0.5 app listed in the second post. Please note, this app conflicts with ProTyres and you will not get any info about your tires. You can always use the default one. That's what I'm going to do.

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know, Bobby and I spoke about the ACRL DRS app last night and he has decided not to use it. It will be too hard to police the DRS zone thing. I would say we try to maintain a gentleman's agreement and only activate it when we know we are within one second of the driver ahead through the realtime app but I would say do that at your own discretion. If a driver is further behind you than 1s and you can tell they're using it down the main straight, then the only thing I can suggest is to respond and use it yourself as a defensive tactic.

I would suggest to use the DRS app anyway at own discretion, as a gentlemen agreement.
The app also check for possible refueling, not allowed in 2013, and the fact you start the race with the same compound used in qually, it gives more race immersion.
It's club races guys, we race for fun and not for points, so let's enjoy and use this app!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back